Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I'm trying to do a playthrough without fucking anybody just for shits and giggles and the best I can do is avoid everything except for the threesome with Jessica and Christine on the couch in your apartment after the girls come back to your apartment soaking wet and you get the option to either shower with them or let them shower together. I ended it early by forcing Christine's head down on my cock causing me to pop early but it seems no matter what you can't entirely avoid the situation.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated my mod to the new version. Not much new content since my last version but I did add a workaround for the vanilla game's yacht bug where the game doesn't always properly account for whether you fucked Jess or not. I also tweaked the NTR ending so you can get the foursome without getting the bad ending if you have high corruption scores. Mod link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-9a-khumak.18347/

shipon

Sep 17, 2018
finally a game where it sounds like it was written by someone who's actually had sex before. refreshing to not play a game with shitty broken english like "you fuck her pussy" over and over again. each scene is well described. big ups

Dec 29, 2018
I don't even remember that event, but i'm sure i never let him do anything to her.
It's easy to miss. You have to become a super patreon on the 8th of July by donating $500. Then intervene on the 14th when MCSilverBullet propositions her. You may also have to be nice to her on the 12th, I'm not sure though since I've always chosen to be nice to her, so I don't know what would happen if you go for the quid pro quo option.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's easy to miss. You have to become a super patreon on the 8th of July by donating $500. Then intervene on the 14th when MCSilverBullet propositions her. You may also have to be nice to her on the 12th, I'm not sure though since I've always chosen to be nice to her, so I don't know what would happen if you go for the quid pro quo option.
Yeah that was the thing i've missed.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
why is you cry about scene it is you set up by own choice?? and now you is blamed game for your choose??? :rolleyes:
Regardless of my choice come on Jessica despised that pus of a man she finds him revolting through out the entire game now with a new update she allows that to happen and gets turn on lets be for real people feel in love with this game for it's story and somewhat realism what this new update has done is try to please NTR fans Jessica through out the whole story regret all the things she did in the past that was beneath he now this come the fuq on this game was never for ntr it had a bit that was totally avoidable but even that was sketchy a virgin whos adamant about making her 1st time something special letting her old geezer boss take her virginity come on

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes