laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's easy to miss. You have to become a super patreon on the 8th of July by donating $500. Then intervene on the 14th when MCSilverBullet propositions her. You may also have to be nice to her on the 12th, I'm not sure though since I've always chosen to be nice to her, so I don't know what would happen if you go for the quid pro quo option.
Do not quid pro quo option. NTR

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm trying to do a playthrough without fucking anybody just for shits and giggles and the best I can do is avoid everything except for the threesome with Jessica and Christine on the couch in your apartment after the girls come back to your apartment soaking wet and you get the option to either shower with them or let them shower together. I ended it early by forcing Christine's head down on my cock causing me to pop early but it seems no matter what you can't entirely avoid the situation.
best you can do is back off and scene ends but most likely you get a bj but I think bj is avoidable also

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I played both silver and chris ntr and mc and chris similar scenes between them both not a lot changes

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone knows how to get that scenes and maybe has a save for me ?esp the christina silver one
thank you guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
Regardless of my choice come on Jessica despised that pus of a man she finds him revolting through out the entire game now with a new update she allows that to happen and gets turn on lets be for real people feel in love with this game for it's story and somewhat realism what this new update has done is try to please NTR fans Jessica through out the whole story regret all the things she did in the past that was beneath he now this come the fuq on this game was never for ntr it had a bit that was totally avoidable but even that was sketchy a virgin whos adamant about making her 1st time something special letting her old geezer boss take her virginity come on
Do you really think the whole story is somehow realistic ? I mean you play a MC who wants to bang his niece, i remind you.
Stop taking things personally, especially that you can avoid it easily if you pay attention to the dialogue. This is good for the gameplay to have various paths, and that makes the storyline a little more spicy.

Choices must have consequences.

Reactions: Pyrrical

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
why is you cry about scene it is you set up by own choice?? and now you is blamed game for your choose??? :rolleyes:
It might be because it was NOT set up by my choice.

And for anyone saying that this is my fault, I disagree, I have stopped Silver at every opportunity available to do anything that he wants to do. If there is a way to ruin his day or keep ANY female character to NOT have anything to do with him, thats what I did. Now, if you can tell me some place that I messed up and did something to make that puss bag happy, then I will go back and fix that shit. I hate that character that much. (Good job by the dev for doing such a good job of making a bad guy that I hate that much)

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
anyone knows how to get that scenes and maybe has a save for me ?esp the christina silver one
thank you guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
second mc tell jess he be spying on her to potect her from silver she invites him over first one I saw it its on the nrt path with chris and silver

will find save for you ?

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019

And for anyone saying that this is my fault, I disagree, I have stopped Silver at every opportunity available to do anything that he wants to do. If there is a way to ruin his day or keep ANY female character to NOT have anything to do with him, thats what I did. Now, if you can tell me some place that I messed up and did something to make that puss bag happy, then I will go back and fix that shit. I hate that character that much. (Good job by the dev for doing such a good job of making a bad guy that I hate that much)
Just read some posts back, mate, you can avoid that easily.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You didn't stop the camshow with the dildo.So it is realy your fault what happen between Jessica and Silver

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't remember that event. What day was it, because I wanna fix that shit and don't want to replay the whole damned game! lol
The day is too broad.After the yacht event,when she was suppose to use horse dildo but change it with dog dildo.That was your second chance.First one was way earlier befiore you go to the yacht.
from the WT
237. "Wait... I'm a Super Supporter... I should step in." (WARNING! Choosing either of the other two
options will open up the possibility of Silver and Jessica scenes in the future!)
That warning is in red,have no idea how you can miss it.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The day is too broad.After the yacht event,when she was suppose to use horse dildo but change it with dog dildo.That was your second chance.First one was way earlier befiore you go to the yacht.
from the WT
237. "Wait... I'm a Super Supporter... I should step in." (WARNING! Choosing either of the other two
options will open up the possibility of Silver and Jessica scenes in the future!)
That warning is in red,have no idea how you can miss it.
I think he just missed the choice a couple days before that incident. If I remember correctly its a simple line at the beginning of a day that says something like"become a super supporter and look at the videos on her patreon". Cant look at the WT right now but I remember I almost missed it too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think he just missed the choice a couple days before that incident. If I remember correctly its a simple line at the beginning of a day that says something like"become a super supporter and look at the videos on her patreon". Cant look at the WT right now but I remember I almost missed it too.
He heave several chances to prevent it.
Probably the easiest is after the yacht,the smallest backtrack.

Reactions: numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm trying to do a playthrough without fucking anybody just for shits and giggles and the best I can do is avoid everything except for the threesome with Jessica and Christine on the couch in your apartment after the girls come back to your apartment soaking wet and you get the option to either shower with them or let them shower together. I ended it early by forcing Christine's head down on my cock causing me to pop early but it seems no matter what you can't entirely avoid the situation.
You can avoid MC getting any from the final events if you do do the NTR foursome, although technically you just get an abrupt bad ending if you do that.

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
He heave several chances to prevent it.
Probably the easiest is after the yacht,the smallest backtrack.
Ok. Wasnt sure if you needed to stop both or just the second.

I never let Silver get his dirty mits on Jess :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes