jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It's not obvious in this game unless you actually look at the code, but your friend and horny scores actually have zero impact on whether you end up on the NTR path vs the vanilla path. So you can actually have close to the maximum possible friend or horny score and still be on the NTR path. You can also have a low friend or horny score and still be on the vanilla path. There are competing variables for MC, Robert, and Silver specifically to track NTR status and whoever's score for those variables is higher is the only thing that matters when it comes to determining which path you're on. Technically Jess also has a competing variable but it's not really possible for her score to be high enough to matter after about day 10. Might have been interesting if there was a full lesbo option for Christine but there isn't.

Early in the game it's mostly about whether MC let's Christine see his dick or grinds his bulge into her plus your answer to a few fairly obvious questions.
it be quicker to just off the males. other animals kill the other males when looking for a female to mate with.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
There's another one. ANOTHER GOOD ANIMATION. Is pretty heavy (100mg) because it's in HD quality. I tkink it like you. (Spoiler of the 9 day).
I'll upload another one soon. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
it be quicker to just off the males. other animals kill the other males when looking for a female to mate with.
Certain female spiders and mantises devour their mates during sex; That would clear the field fairly quickly too.

Murder is typically not very good for the story though, other than possibly a halloween or april fools addition.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I have some issues with a game, I was following a walkthrough posted on first page and choose a corporate route, followed all the steps to the letter but on a day 9 there is no option "Engage and help her, (WATCH OUT! Not helping her will open possibility of Silver’s NTR.) " as stated in a guide instead game is switched to patreon route for day 9 and continues on that path erasing corporate part. I don't think I made any mistake because as I said I followed a guide to the letter except if a guide is misleading so anyone know a fix for this because I don't want to start all over again?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The guide from first page is fucked up, following corporate path does not unlock the sex scene with chris and mister silver in his office and stops at day 9 switching to patreon route, just done game again from a start. Anyone have a save with full corporate patth unlocked or atleast a fully working and correct walkthrough??

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
There's another one. ANOTHER GOOD ANIMATION. Is pretty heavy (100mg) because it's in HD quality. I tkink it like you. (Spoiler of the 9 day).
I'll upload another one soon. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, I think I'll click on some random Mega link in a pirate forum
because I like to live dangerously. :p

Why not just find a host and post the animation under a spoiler tag?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The guide from first page is fucked up, following corporate path does not unlock the sex scene with chris and mister silver in his office and stops at day 9 switching to patreon route, just done game again from a start. Anyone have a save with full corporate patth unlocked or atleast a fully working and correct walkthrough??
I think there was a moment/day 7/ when you can switch the routes.Obviously you did exactly that.

grumbler

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, something happened to my previous saves and i don't want to have replay the game for the 8th time. Can anyone provide saves from the previous version. i'd super appreciate it.

Kyo7evil

Apr 20, 2019
My fav game so far(i've even support his patreon)..new update are nice..waiting for the next update..this game, depraved awakening, being a dick and acting lesson are the best renpy game in here (y)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i try to see at page 1 and the walk is not update. So i see that the game was update a 2019-06-30. Perhaps it to soon to ask for a update walkthrough. Or if someone know when the walk is update, please tell me also that. I also try to see some old pages back, use the search thing. But i see only ppl ask about walk and no one answer them. Perhaps i miss it or not. So if someone know at last the walk for only v0.19 (no ntr choice. I play only love/harem path) please can someone write it?
Thank you in advice. And sorry for me bad english.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Hi guys i try to see at page 1 and the walk is not update. So i see that the game was update a 2019-06-30. Perhaps it to soon to ask for a update walkthrough. Or if someone know when the walk is update, please tell me also that. I also try to see some old pages back, use the search thing. But i see only ppl ask about walk and no one answer them. Perhaps i miss it or not. So if someone know at last the walk for only v0.19 (no ntr choice. I play only love/harem path) please can someone write it?
Thank you in advice. And sorry for me bad english.
You need to apply the buttfor to your save files. Only then will the walkthrough appear.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes