armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok. Wasnt sure if you needed to stop both or just the second.

I never let Silver get his dirty mits on Jess :ROFLMAO:
Yeah.Jessica is a sex goddess and Silver have nothing to do near her.
BTW if you play your cards right you can get the dildo show from Jess but for you,not for SIlver.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Here's an issue I hate when Devs make this mistake I rejected Jessica but when I got to the shower scene and said I didn't like the fact of them fooling around Jessica had already snitched on me about the hot tub on the yacht that made me detest her more so I started a new game reject any and every advance from her unless it was just a friend helping out a friend got back to the shower let them shower together new lines was okay but could've been better in real life if your girlfriend friend tried to make a move on you and you rejected her there's no way she'd continue or try to go after your girl she'd be to embarrass to attempt anything else also my girl wouldn't try to give me a bj in front of her and even if she did the friend would not try to invite herself into it when there's never been a slight hint of attraction towards each other mind you I've rejected her at every corner now the ride back from the grocery store after I brought Christine her card we speak about a vacation MC continues with yah just I have to do something tonight. Christine response with yah does it involve me and Jessica again implying on the night before but we didn't do nothing I backed off and got blue balled that was some other bs telling my girl I don't want a threesome made her and I not have sex that's bs and MC didn't even protest showing dev intent to force a threesome or nothing at all but to the main point Christine implying that we did have a threesome when I rejected it. I love Jess but this playthrough I wanted to play pure loyalty no cheating whatsoever

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Do you really think the whole story is somehow realistic ? I mean you play a MC who wants to bang his niece, i remind you.
Stop taking things personally, especially that you can avoid it easily if you pay attention to the dialogue. This is good for the gameplay to have various paths, and that makes the storyline a little more spicy.

Choices must have consequences.
Hold on good sr for starters I'm not sure he is her real uncle he is a friend of the family that she just refers to as uncle it's a fan service for incest lovers I've not taken nothing personal neither have I made it to the scene I usually get to the comment section while game is downloading and did not like things I heard come on Jessica is like a go getter smart witty beautiful do you honestly think she'd allow what happen to occur perhaps girls from the '80's and '90's would've fall for this bs but we're talking about Millenials/MeToo these trops don't come by like they used to nowadays it's not that simple to pull a wool over women their not that naive or trusting of man boss blackmailing secretary, rich guy trying to take advantage of a needy girl most girls nowadays while you think your playing them their like 10 steps ahead of you and why would the MC sit there and not intervene she is his girls best friend he does not need to be attracted or sexually motivated towards her to help her being his girls friend alone would drive him to help her out unless your just or worse of a piece of shit as Silver is. I've helped plenty of my girls friends throughout the years I'm not attracted to them or sexually aroused by them not because of there looks because I love my girl and not for a second do those thoughts even come to mind it's sickening just thinking I could think of being unfaithful towards my girl we've been together for 10yrs other women do nothing for me as far as I know she feels the same so why wouldn't I be loyal and always be there for her for her friends and family if they need my help in anyway and most of her friends and family I know also we all grew up together elementary, middle and high so yah.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is awful how both MC and Christine implies we had a threesome but I got blue balled because I turned down the threesome did the new writers not read up on the story or just forgot that this game almost everything is avoidable this Dev most likely does not put your back against the wall like most Devs and force you into a choice I did not have threesome why are they talking like I did.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Indeed.
Female characters suddenly submit to whatever asshole is being set up and that's that.
Or even god forbid the competition treats the girls with respect, players might get confused who's the real hero of the story, especially seeing how most main characters are a rare sort of pervert.
I think that's what irks me most - in like 99% of the cases the other guy is a sleazebag to create fake drama.
It's not obvious in this game unless you actually look at the code, but your friend and horny scores actually have zero impact on whether you end up on the NTR path vs the vanilla path. So you can actually have close to the maximum possible friend or horny score and still be on the NTR path. You can also have a low friend or horny score and still be on the vanilla path. There are competing variables for MC, Robert, and Silver specifically to track NTR status and whoever's score for those variables is higher is the only thing that matters when it comes to determining which path you're on. Technically Jess also has a competing variable but it's not really possible for her score to be high enough to matter after about day 10. Might have been interesting if there was a full lesbo option for Christine but there isn't.

Early in the game it's mostly about whether MC let's Christine see his dick or grinds his bulge into her plus your answer to a few fairly obvious questions.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Indeed.
Female characters suddenly submit to whatever asshole is being set up and that's that.
Or even god forbid the competition treats the girls with respect, players might get confused who's the real hero of the story, especially seeing how most main characters are a rare sort of pervert.
I think that's what irks me most - in like 99% of the cases the other guy is a sleazebag to create fake drama.
In this game, all the men are sleazebags.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
In this game, all the men are sleazebags.
Aint that the truth.

But by default the MC has to win because even though he is totally creeping his niece he does genuinely care about her and Jess. Silver and Robert dont give 2 shits about either of them aside from their womanly "assets".

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Most people opt for that second choice cause they want to make choices in a game they otherwise wouldn't in real life.
From my experience it's quite the opposite. Most people prefer to immerse themselves in a videogame and basically act like it's them in the shoes of MC. Therefore the choices they make in a game reflect who they are in real life and since people are generally good, most will play as a hero, not villain.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
All women in this game are complete hos or are hos in training. This is true about many games like this. If you're looking for something more...go play something like the witcher 3 or mass effect, etc.
IMO, Geralt has a fair few sleaze bag moments too... :whistle:

My comment was more a jab at a previous comment describing the females in-game as, well, irrational.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
IMO, Geralt has a fair few sleaze bag moments too... :whistle:

My comment was more a jab at a previous comment describing the females in-game as, well, irrational.
Don't worry about a jab at anything, I wasn't commenting out of offense. With another post of mine that got deleted and most of the one you're currently responding to completely gone except that line of text the entire point i was making is now moot. Choice is all these are about. Some have sleazy choices, less sleazy, etc. It comes down to the player choosing what they want to do.

Reactions: numanumani
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes