Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi , i wanted to understand what does it mean of this wk :
199. "You're right. This is crazy" (Very important choice. This will decide what form the future
relationship between you and Chiristine will take) i am on the route Non NTR what should i choose so she can be with me ?
Fantabaldu
Mormont

Reactions: Mormont

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
hi , i wanted to understand what does it mean of this wk :
199. "You're right. This is crazy" (Very important choice. This will decide what form the future
relationship between you and Chiristine will take) i am on the route Non NTR what should i choose so she can be with me ?
Fantabaldu
Mormont
View attachment 340275
So you decided to follow the Patreon Route based on the Christine Horny level ... The lustful Alteni ;) ....
It's like he Wrote before Mormont , this decision it will make not let her go ... So you'll go on to have with her a closer and more intimate relationship

Reactions: Mormont and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well not letting her go ;) sounds about right
So you decided to follow the Patreon Route based on the Christine Horny level ... The lustful Alteni ;) ....
It's like he Wrote before Mormont , this decision it will make not let her go ... So you'll go on to have with her a closer and more intimate relationship
Okayyy , what is the best choice .... increase the friendship lvl or the horny lvl ? whats the deference will do later ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Okayyy , what is the best choice .... increase the friendship lvl or the horny lvl ? whats the deference will do later ?
Mormont
I played the game some months ago ( till now i didn't try the last update ) and maybe i don't remember so well ; but if you click where you have the money , it's open a notebook and you can move the friendship and/or horny points about the 3 main Girls . So you must worry only about the choices ( if don't want to see any kind of Ntr route ) that could bring you on to see some Ntr scenes ; about the other points ( friendly and horny ) you can maximize or move it in the better way you like and when you want ...

Reactions: Alteni and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont
I played the game some months ago ( till now i didn't try the last update ) and maybe i don't remember so well ; but if you click where you have the money , it's open a notebook and you can move the friendship and/or horny points about the 3 main Girls . So you must worry only about the choices ( if don't want to see any kind of Ntr route ) that could bring you on to see some Ntr scenes ; about the other points ( friendly and horny ) you can maximize or move it in the better way you like and when you want ...
Yeah, that's how I remember it as well (y) Alteni there is the easy way around it for you.

Reactions: Alteni

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm happy to see silver finally putting his dirty hands on christine, but honestly the whole scene felt rushed and out of tone. she was a little too happy to fuck him, i was expecting some blackmail-ish stuff and her not liking it at all. bonus points for the watch/masturbate choice :LOL:

i'll need to replay from an earlier point to stop silver during the webcam sessions and fuck her instead of him though

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Alright, gang. Time to start speculating what .1.9b has for content. Shiver me timbers.

Presumably a lot of spelling corrections, especially during Jess' conversation with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the very least I hope they rewrote the dialogue during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kappa Zappa

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
played it by following the walktrough, it was great but the walktrough seam to not include the last version (v0.19) i belive it only contains scenes up to v0.18
is there one fore the nwer version or do i have to w8 a bit more for the newer walktrough?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
played it by following the walktrough, it was great but the walktrough seam to not include the last version (v0.19) i belive it only contains scenes up to v0.18
is there one fore the nwer version or do i have to w8 a bit more for the newer walktrough?
The actual Wt is only for the previous version 0.18b ( thew newest is the 0.19 ).
This Wt was made by the previous writer of the game , that it's actually changed , so i really don't know if somebody other will never write a new Wt for these newer version ; maybe for next release ,0.19b , that it's expected ( if i remember well ) in these days

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The actual Wt is only for the previous version 0.18b ( thew newest is the 0.19 ).
This Wt was made by the previous writer of the game , that it's actually changed , so i really don't know if somebody other will never write a new Wt for these newer version ; maybe for next release ,0.19b , that it's expected ( if i remember well ) in these days
ok i see thx
i reached the content after the WT so i stoped playing the game due to the fact that i want to get the harem, no NTR, where chris is not jelose of the others, so i just stoped there looking for an WT but since there is none i can w8 and see if there is going to be maid in the future,
got other games to play in the mean time so i got no problem w8ing :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
About the Wt and the next 0.19b version , these are last news from T4boo in his discord :

T4bboLast Monday at 9:01 PM
We're changing some things in 0.1.9b. which will be issued in few days and that will have affect also on decisions in 0.1.9. so I will issue walkthrough after that...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes