armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We can be sure that there is no way Babysitters to be out on time.After all we are still waiting for Babysitter.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
For what I played you could end in the NTR route if you make a decision, just one decision. I you choose to not say Christine to not trust Silver, all the game just end in an inavoidable NTR. Don't get me wrong, i like NTR but i waited some opportunities to get the girls back and for what I saw is imposible. Or you get them or they get them.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It's easy to miss. You have to become a super patreon on the 8th of July by donating $500. Then intervene on the 14th when MCSilverBullet propositions her. You may also have to be nice to her on the 12th, I'm not sure though since I've always chosen to be nice to her, so I don't know what would happen if you go for the quid pro quo option.
Thanks, don't like much those think in a game because you lose some opportunities, I tried 4 times and i never finded out how become a super patreon. Just with luck or a walkthrough you could get that scenes. And I'm not a fan to use walkthrough.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
For what I played you could end in the NTR route if you make a decision, just one decision. I you choose to not say Christine to not trust Silver, all the game just end in an inavoidable NTR. Don't get me wrong, i like NTR but i waited some opportunities to get the girls back and for what I saw is imposible. Or you get them or they get them.
So it was unavoidable.
You decided to test your luck.
You got burned.

Having said that, I'll agree with you that having the NTR and non-NTR path cross later in the game would have been a nice touch. From what I gather though, that kind of interactivity is out of the scope of what this dev is willing/has the time to do. No doubt it would also incite anti-NTR people more when they stumble into scenes not to their liking.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
This has gotta be one of my favorite games, but I'm kind of upset with the last few updates. One of the best things from the beginning has been the various options, and the different paths/outcomes you can get. I have a save for each different branch, but the most recent updates seem to compress everything back into one single storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really feel that the dev is just rushing to finish this game, especially with a new game to work on, and feel that a sudden end is just around the corner and that is why so many options have been unutilized and the storylines compressed back down. I hope I'm wrong, and even if that happens this has been an awesome game, just want to see the most out of it. Oh, and why no love for Sonya? Since she is the only other girl whose score is tracked, how come she gets so little scenes in comparison to Jessica and Christine? I hope that in the end you can get an ending with any of the three girls (and maybe a threesome ending with Christine/Jessica :love:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope that in the end you can get an ending with any of the three girls (and maybe a threesome ending with Christine/Jessica :love:
That would be the best ending the threesome as I like Chris and Jess equally and they like each other so it makes sense we can all but dream about it.

Reactions: lv3175
Mar 28, 2019
guys i dont get it, is there a update on this game, or no?
cuz tittle says v0.1.9, and i have the v0.1.8b.
is there anything new or dont?
thanks.

Andrenalin05

Sep 26, 2018
Please Can't Find This Scene Help
I'm trying the silver NTR path, but it doesn't.
Does anyone know what options I should choose?

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So it was unavoidable.
You decided to test your luck.
You got burned.

Having said that, I'll agree with you that having the NTR and non-NTR path cross later in the game would have been a nice touch. From what I gather though, that kind of interactivity is out of the scope of what this dev is willing/has the time to do. No doubt it would also incite anti-NTR people more when they stumble into scenes not to their liking.
Yeah I understand what you say, just was a little weird to me see the MC with knowledge that Silver was making a move in Christine and he didn't do nothing, he prove that he is not a chicken or a pussy when he fuck all the girls he meet and didn't care if they are married or not and still he just let him make what he wants with Christine, but at the same time don't surprise me because all the NTR end like that. I Don't like it too much neither the posible "game over" if you take that path. But even with that I enjoy both paths.

Andrenalin05

Sep 26, 2018
I tried, but it doesn't happen again Chris Mc Focuses Silver doesn't go out to dinner or does anything else

If you have a record file of the Silver Ntr path, I couldn't make it.

sorry my english is bad

Switcher

Jul 17, 2019
I'm curious, is there any ntr sex scene with Christine and Robert after yacht party? (Except short one when MC is spying Robert via computer). Obviously there is one long office scene with Chris and Silver so just wonder...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes