Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
So first it was the 10th, missed that deadline, now we are passing mid July. So what's next end of July. I know i am not a supporter of this game but come on to the people that have supported him, in the real world this person would have been fired from any job for missing so many deadlines.
Just think, people are paying this group monthly for this performance. The ironic thing is that the game actually makes mention of Jess' patreon page struggling and losing supporters.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

spas

Jun 22, 2017
So first it was the 10th, missed that deadline, now we are passing mid July. So what's next end of July. I know i am not a supporter of this game but come on to the people that have supported him, in the real world this person would have been fired from any job for missing so many deadlines.
Go see Milfy city 7 8 months no update the guy is for prison time i stop my support on him long time ago thanks goodness

Reactions: Mormont

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
What do you mean? include save where? they go in your game folder if that's what you mean.
I installed my PC that why I lose my previous save but collected save files from some one and put up those file in my game folder .but It doesn't work.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I installed my PC that why I lose my previous save but collected save files from some one and put up those file in my game folder .but It doesn't work.
Did you just put them in the game folder? if you click on that there should be a few folders in there one is called saves that's where they go

Reactions: morgan1122

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
When you put the saves in the Game/Saves folder you should also check the name. The names should look like 1-4-LT1.save

Sometimes downloaded saves have extra numbers added in front of the actual save name and that can cause issues. So if you find the save name has extra stuff added then just delete the extra and that may solve the problem.

Hope that helps

Reactions: morgan1122
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes