Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but is there an updated walkthrough for 0.1.9? the only one in the OP is for 0.1.8b

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
So far this dev has not had a lot of delays when it comes to game updates.
Just the last 1-2 updates max. Lets be patient, after all how many people here are actually paying for the game.
Most devs always have a few delays when there are only a couple of updates before the games completion.
It just means they don't want to rush the final product & give the game a great ending(s).

Reactions: johnelros

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far this dev has not had a lot of delays when it comes to game updates.
Just the last 1-2 updates max. Lets be patient, after all how many people here are actually paying for the game.
Most devs always have a few delays when there are only a couple of updates before the games completion.
It just means they don't want to rush the final product & give the game a great ending(s).
Actualy that is not truth.It's been more than one year since the delay of the updates start.

easyrider

Jul 18, 2017
Delays are not so hard, this game always had updates after 6 weeks instead of 1 month, that's not unsustainable to wait after it's understood.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Previews look nice, but hopefully that isn't an "either-or" option and you can do both. Gotta keep the creepers away from Jess and Chris.
They will try but I think previous choices of us warning the girls about the two fools will be enough

Reactions: TheFinder
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes