Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
so that explains
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They said they intend to give a decent ending for the NTR routes.
I also know the long time without an update was not due to bigger development, on the contrary it was due to the lack of "raw material" sort of speak.

But in this update I noticed in the Christine only route the focus being diverted to Christine and Jessica scenes. A huge waste of game time and content. It is not supposed to be a game about the lesbian relationship between Christine and her friend, it is supposed to be about Christine and her uncle.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well this dev is making two games now, so i guess that's why development will be longer for both of them.

Fantasy1974

Aug 1, 2018
Some choiches in this update seems bring to a loss. One among girls will be heavy corrupted in NTR path. So it seems...
Waiting late september for new release...

D

Deleted member 992182

Fuck yes! I'll play as much of this title as he'll make. One of my favs.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I can't help but feel that this game is somewhat grasping for where to go next. The plot is making less and less sense.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Babysitter [v0.1.9] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 728.21MB

Download Win (320.3MB):

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Babysitter [v0.1.9] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 728.21MB

Download Win (320.3MB):

something wrong with the mega.

Reactions: makete
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes