DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 71583, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Movies\1\Games\Babysitter\Babysitter-019b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\Movies\1\Games\Babysitter\Babysitter-019b-win\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Babysitter 0.1.9b.
Thu Aug 01 16:28:47 2019
[/code]
Did you use the Uncle Restoration patch? If so, make sure to remove all numbers from the file name before adding it to the game folder, so the patch name is "rel_rest" and not "randomnumbers_rel_rest"

If you didn't use the patch then I don't know what went wrong since there was no problems when I just played the update, played the official version not the crunched.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hold the phone who in the hell is writing this game now I never knew I'd see the phrase bad girl or good boy being used in this game OMG this is pathetic say it isn't so this can't be the original writers no f'n way

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Did you use the Uncle Restoration patch? If so, make sure to remove all numbers from the file name before adding it to the game folder, so the patch name is "rel_rest" and not "randomnumbers_rel_rest"

If you didn't use the patch then I don't know what went wrong since there was no problems when I just played the update, played the official version not the crunched.
Got a save with the threesome event where you have the option to fuck Jessica you mind sharing?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's like the women in this game like common sense

Spoiler: Both Jess and Chris fuck Silver knowing full well that he's a sleaze bag yet act shocked about when it comes out that he might be... a sleaze bag.
The vision for this game has been altered thus why it seems so out of place it was stated that the Dev had a fallout with the OG writers and you can tell by dialogue this is not the same group of people writing this story anymore

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The vision for this game has been altered thus why it seems so out of place it was stated that the Dev had a fallout with the OG writers and you can tell by dialogue this is not the same group of people writing this story anymore
Oh God Noooooo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. Where do you think the story should go now after the update?
1. Satisfied, and liked it.
2. Sexy scenes were nice.
3. Play through my preffered route once, as I have no interest in the "other" path
4. The love/harem route
5. the NTR route (despite not playing it)
6. They were ok.
7. HELLZ to the NO (Vanilla is my favorite flavor)
8. Chris > Jessica > Sonya > Viluca > Alyssa (chris based on personality, Jess on her looks, Sonya cause we took something from someone who didnt deserve it, Viluca cause we cucked a sack of shit, Alyssa cause... why not ?)
9.Keep up the good work... and put in an end to the NTR path soon so the game can wrap up before it becomes stale
10. Eventual choosing of one girl over the others possibly 2 (Chris + Jess)... Silver in Jail but with clout so he can have Robert (also in jail) sodomized and killed for the shit he talked about his daughter, Sonya gets divorced and is allowed to play with the MC... Viluca gets divorced and helps MC start a bigger company, the ending.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I haven't kept in touch with Babysitters since more than 1 year (was hoping to see it completed to play). What is silver and wife?
Silver is an old guy who apparently has the midas touch because he can seduce and corrupt any young, attractive woman just like that. No woman can resist his boyish charm...

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
how do I get the incest back? I clicked the patch thing but theres nothing to download and truth be told I don't realy know what to do text wise

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone help im stuck on the yacht hot tub scene with Jess, Christina, Silver and Rob and every choice I pick it just ends. Tried looking it up but all I find is posts about the hot tub scene at home.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Can anyone help im stuck on the yacht hot tub scene with Jess, Christina, Silver and Rob and every choice I pick it just ends. Tried looking it up but all I find is posts about the hot tub scene at home.
I believe there's a walkthrough on the OP that should help.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017

I download save from somebody else,so maybe he use it.I guess I have to start from the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes