• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Walkthrough problem with Massage (Line 216, page 24) ... Have followed the walkthrough perfectly up to this point.

The instruction say use the oil and then massage Shoulder, back, Feet and Lower Legs a total of 5 times.

So i do each of them once, as sequenced, and then the shoulder again, for a total of 5 massages.

This correctly proceeds to allow me to massage tits, then thighs and then ass, and then thighs or ass again.

Jessica then allows me to finger fuck her, and Christine begins masturbating.

Then Christine Cums, the girls look at each other, put on their robes, and Christine leaves.

The Walkthrough indicates that rather than this happening, i should get an option to choose "Prove It"...

Anyone have a correct sequence to make this happen?
If I remember it well, the "Prove It" option will only appear if you massage Christine first, until she cums. Then she leaves and Jessica comes testing you, and the option appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: daedilus

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
how do I get the incest back? I clicked the patch thing but theres nothing to download and truth be told I don't realy know what to do text wise
Is it currently possible to restore uncle content for Android?
On page 1 under 'attachments' at the bottom of the page you'll find the file "130870_rel_rest.rpy" Rename "130870_rel_rest.rpy" to "rel_rest.rpy" Put it in your babysitter/game/ folder to restore incest.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

It was ok. Seemed short for all of the delays that have taken place. Another cliff hanger...

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

Good renders, different types of scenes from the previous updates, however, it was very cookie-cutter when it came to the bathroom scenario for any route.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

Multiple times to try the different options

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

The Christine/MC BJ/Sex scene towards the end of the main route.

5. Least favorite?

Cookie-cutter scene with same animations, just different skin color for the bathroom scene.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

Jessica. Christine is kind of a little bitch and deserves what she gets from Silver and Robert. Jessica is a sweetheart who clearly wants to be with the MC despite any flaws.

9. Any additional comments?

10. Where do you think the story should go now after the update?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What happened to declaring Babysitter COMPLETED at 0.1.9? There was talk about this (and focusing on Babysitters) 1-2 months back but now I see 0.2.0 scheduled for September so it looks pretty far from completed.
YAY!!!!

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
If I remember it well, the "Prove It" option will only appear if you massage Christine first, until she cums. Then she leaves and Jessica comes testing you, and the option appears.
Thanks, still doesn't work though.

Christine cums, Jessica takes off the mask, and Christine leaves... Then there is a long conversation with Jessica, next option is "You're in love with Her" or "Are you OK?"

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Thanks, still doesn't work though.

Christine cums, Jessica takes off the mask, and Christine leaves... Then there is a long conversation with Jessica, next option is "You're in love with Her" or "Are you OK?"
After a little more conversation you will get the "Prove it" option. It doesn't matter if you pick "You're in love with Her" or "Are you OK?".

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
After a little more conversation you will get the "Prove it" option. It doesn't matter if you pick "You're in love with Her" or "Are you OK?".
Ah, ok... I was scared to move forward for fear of getting out of synch with the walkthrough... It matches back up farther on, guess they just omitted that choice.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Finally caught up. I like the way the "Romance" path is headed with MC and Chris, still hope that this ends with a Love triangle involving Jess. I really love her character and have since I started this game. She definitely deserves happiness, just hope she doesn't end up with another douche bag.

The NTR path is depressing though, it's hilarious how different Christine behaves during this route. Her still believing in Silver even though we all know he's a criminal will not end well for her.

Reactions: Mormont

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Did you warn her about Silver early in the game?
hmm.... i think no. she work for Silver in my game play. Not doing Patreon thing with Jess

So i need to replay the whole game to avoid this... ><

EDIT : I check the walkthrough again. When Christine work for Silver, she need to be warn about Silver to stop the NTR. I definetly warn about Silver. But in my playthru, I keep Christine Horny , work for Silver instead of Patreon, Date with Christine and at the same time date/threesome with Jessica at the Yacht. So not sure where I did wrong that enabled the NTR content.

EDIT : Replay again... i think is I choose not to tell Christine Everything before. Can't remember which one I choose but this choice seems to matter the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: HangTuah
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes