asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So there is a ntr route? How to get it?
I see guys complaining on not avoiding NTR.. I want to see the ntr content.. How do I get it.. Do I have to go back in game.. or what?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Could someone please provide me with an NTR save from day 13? I find it impossible to leave the house on day 12, the game returns to the title screen when I try.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
So there is a ntr route? How to get it?
I see guys complaining on not avoiding NTR.. I want to see the ntr content.. How do I get it.. Do I have to go back in game.. or what?
I could only get to the NTR-route on the friends-path from the walkthrough. Horny doesn't seem to work. But see my post below yours about the crash to title on that route.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hmm.... i think no. she work for Silver in my game play. Not doing Patreon thing with Jess

So i need to replay the whole game to avoid this... ><

EDIT : I check the walkthrough again. When Christine work for Silver, she need to be warn about Silver to stop the NTR. I definetly warn about Silver. But in my playthru, I keep Christine Horny , work for Silver instead of Patreon, Date with Christine and at the same time date/threesome with Jessica at the Yacht. So not sure where I did wrong that enabled the NTR content.

EDIT : Replay again... i think is I choose not to tell Christine Everything before. Can't remember which one I choose but this choice seems to matter the most.
I'm pretty sure there are two scenes before she starts working for Silver where you can warn her about him but that's going from memory if you are starting a new playthrough always use the walkthrough

robtek

Mar 8, 2018
When i try to install on Android i always geht the Error that the installation File must be corrupt at the end.

MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
I've loaded my save from where I'm thumb wrestling Christine in the club, and when Christine gets up (where 19A ended) the game ends. I've tried it with my other saves and same thing happens. how do I get 19B to progress forward?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I've loaded my save from where I'm thumb wrestling Christine in the club, and when Christine gets up (where 19A ended) the game ends. I've tried it with my other saves and same thing happens. how do I get 19B to progress forward?
Are you sure you downloaded 19B? For some time 19B was available on the posts but the files on the first page were not updated and they still were 19A's.
If the file you downloaded is "Babysitter-0.1.9b" you have the right file. If it is "Babysitter-0.1.9" you have the 19A version.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes