MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
Are you sure you downloaded 19B? For some time 19B was available on the posts but the files on the first page were not updated and they still were 19A's.
If the file you downloaded is "Babysitter-0.1.9b" you have the right file. If it is "Babysitter-0.1.9" you have the 19A version.
yep. that's the problem. Thanks!!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The vision for this game has been altered thus why it seems so out of place it was stated that the Dev had a fallout with the OG writers and you can tell by dialogue this is not the same group of people writing this story anymore
I thought it seemed a bit off. :(

arms99

May 11, 2018
How do you get that scene? I am on the Christine only path, and i didn't get it.
When you say Christine only, I assume you mean love/friendship path in which case you won't get it. To get the scene you need to be on the horny path, it doesn't matter whether you're seeing other girls or not to get the scene her horny pts have to be greater than her friendship pts.

I've included a save at the beginning of the scene so you can check it out.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My God brother you hit the nail with this explanation but I believe the reason the story went bat shit crazy is because these are not the same writers on the game remember that long period we waited for an updated as a matter of fact the game was suppose to be completed if I recall but an update popped up after over 6 months I believe the Dev had made a post about the situation if I remember correctly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When you say Christine only, I assume you mean love/friendship path in which case you won't get it. To get the scene you need to be on the horny path, it doesn't matter whether you're seeing other girls or not to get the scene her horny pts have to be greater than her friendship pts.
That's why I never got it then even messing with the stats don't help this thanks for the save (y)

Reactions: arms99

albul

Jun 8, 2017

I've included a save at the beginning of the scene so you can check it out.
Thanks, but i managed to get it by changing the stats from the console. It's kind of weird that the love/friendship path is still getting the shaft regarding scenes with Christine given that people on that path are more likely to be exclusive with Christine, thus having no erotic scenes with other characters, and still less erotic scenes with her as well. Has anybody compared the two routes to see if the love/friendship one gets any scenes the other path doesn't?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thanks, but i managed to get it by changing the stats from the console. It's kind of weird that the love/friendship path is still getting the shaft regarding scenes with Christine given that people on that path are more likely to be exclusive with Christine, thus having no erotic scenes with other characters, and still less erotic scenes with her as well. Has anybody compared the two routes to see if the love/friendship one gets any scenes the other path doesn't?
I'm playing both routes and so far you don't get any extra scenes for being in the love/friendship path, you just miss out on all the other girls scenes and this Christina scene (although so far this is the only Christina scene you miss out on). Having said that I can understand from a story point of view why a quick bang in the nightclub toilet would be on the horny path and not on the love path, however I also agree that it would be nice to have some perks for those in the love path. After all the MC turns down some really hot women (and damn it's hard to say no to Jessica), so it'll be nice of Christine to show her appreciation with a little something extra. Although I assume love vs horny will have an impact on the ending.

Reactions: albul

arms99

May 11, 2018
There is one thing I find weird when playing the pure Christina route and that's the fact that Jessica (as long as you avoided ntr and kept a good relationship with her) is always willing. No matter how many times you turn her down, she'll offer the next time. I think realistically after turning her down at the massage, the yacht and declining the threesome she should stop offering herself to the MC.

ps I love Jessica and I hope she never stops throwing herself at me, but from a story point of view it just makes more sense.

Reactions: aordd69 and albul

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. Where do you think the story should go now after the update?
1. A bit short, especially on the NTR paths, but the quality was ok

2. They were very good, only the first one with Christine lacked some variety in the renders

3. I have 3 saves and try to play until i get everything. Hopefully I'm not missing any path

4. Jessica in the bathroom

5. MC not watching Christine having sex in the NTR paths

6. I think they're fine

7. I play and enjoy both

8. Jessica, of course

9. Thank you for helping the game to not die

10. I'm up for some routes to merge to make it easier on you to write the story, just don't get rid of the NTR completely. Having a scenario where in the end you "lose" would be hilarious

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have played this a few times, and may play it once again once it is completed. Probably not before and there is a reason. Through out the game I have noticed that if you do not stay within he point system parts of the game breaks. The cameras do not work, hence you can not move forward in the game, or because of a different choice you can not progress in the game (Without a end of path/Game Over marker). While the game may not be exatly linear, the way the point system is defined, it makes it hareder to follow some of the paths that a player may wish to follow. I wish you luck, and once I see a completed on this game, I will probably play it again.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, do you know if the game still ends in the yatch on the NTR or cuck path ? and if not how to override this end
without changing path ?
thank. :coffee:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello, do you know if the game still ends in the yatch on the NTR or cuck path ? and if not how to override this end
without changing path ?
thank. :coffee:
The game ends for you because you lie to Christine and you are on NTR path.You need to tell her the truth if you want to be on NTR route.Or not to be on NTR route of course.

Reactions: Asuya
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes