MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
I stopped being a patron of his at the end of July, so I missed out on getting the latest update directly from T4boo and the ability to ask him directly if Mac is no longer supported. I can't tell from the Patreon page and this website shows Mac as only having 1.9 update. Anyone know if the game got scaled back to just Windows?

I stopped being a patron because I didn't like Babysitters (the new game being made) and the poll back in May sounded like a scaled back version of Babysitter is what was bound to happen (just my opinion).

Inf3rno141

Dec 30, 2017
What i have to do to get the anal scene with Jessica during the massage thing? no mtter what i tried i can't trigger

And i remember doing that in an old save that i lost, so frustrated that i lost the boner.
I don't think it's possible during the spa scene, I tried as well, But you can have anal sex on the yacht.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Inf3rno141

Dec 30, 2017
On the Patreon route (horny) it's on the walkthrough, don't remember how many horny points Jess had. but on that path I always get that option, unless I go see Chris instead.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Strange, pretty sure i did that in another save, the walkthrough even tel you how

i get nothing in the yacht, you must have how many points?
It's more about guessing correctly which actions during the sex scene are going to turn Jess on. There's a counter for that. You have to get a certain number of them right before she'll let you fuck her in the ass. I have to save right at the beginning of that scene and retry it until I guess right to get that scene.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
It's more about guessing correctly which actions during the sex scene are going to turn Jess on. There's a counter for that. You have to get a certain number of them right before she'll let you fuck her in the ass. I have to save right at the beginning of that scene and retry it until I guess right to get that scene.
do you remember the combination? i think i tried almost everything, the walktrhough didn't help in this, it say you have to touch her ass in low arousal, but the scene end if you do that

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I cant trigger Sonya option on Day 11? I followed walkthrough but on Day 11 during the conversation with her, after she finds out about her Husband and Jessica, she cries then hugs mc and leaves. I never got an option there. She has 2 friendship points and 5 Horny points and i followed the Christine friendship path with deviations related to Silver.

Inf3rno141

Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me why I cant trigger Sonya option on Day 11? I followed walkthrough but on Day 11 during the conversation with her, after she finds out about her Husband and Jessica, she cries then hugs mc and leaves. I never got an option there. She has 2 friendship points and 5 Horny points and i followed the Christine friendship path with deviations related to Silver.
Did you have sex with her on the office desk ( day 5 )?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Did you have sex with her on the office desk ( day 5 )?
No, the walkthrough asked me to pick "excuse yourself" option if I plan on having a future relationship with her. So thats what i chose. Even when i tried the other option, she just turned me down anyway. I followed every step in walkthrough so far, atleast the ones pertaining to Sonya. Or is there some choice not directly related to Sonya that influences her Day 11 option? Could u check and tell how much Points i can have with her before Day 11 event? Cos i have 2 friendship and 5 horny with her.

Inf3rno141

Dec 30, 2017
No, the walkthrough asked me to pick "excuse yourself" option if I plan on having a future relationship with her. So thats what i chose. Even when i tried the other option, she just turned me down anyway. I followed every step in walkthrough so far, atleast the ones pertaining to Sonya. Or is there some choice not directly related to Sonya that influences her Day 11 option? Could u check and tell how much Points i can have with her before Day 11 event? Cos i have 2 friendship and 5 horny with her.
I have 3 friendship & 9 horny, dialogue choices can influence her horny levels. You can also use the calender at the top right to change her, or anyone elses level.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Does anyone have a updated Walkthrough for 1.9? Sure I can go in blind but I don't want Robert getting any.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
do you remember the combination? i think i tried almost everything, the walktrhough didn't help in this, it say you have to touch her ass in low arousal, but the scene end if you do that
Basically, go from Jessica's least to most erogenous zones (from kissing her lips to playing with her pussy). I believe in this scene there's two pussy options--one while she's on her back and one while on hands and knees. You can play with her butt at any time during this first warmup (just to spread it). Then, once you've hit every area of her body, go back and do the same thing over again in the same order (from kissing to pussy) and then play with her butt last. This time you playing with her butt should finger her asshole and Jessica should respond with something like "You men are always trying to put things in my ass" or something like that.

If you get "Woah! Not ready for that" then use the mouse wheel to scroll up and undo your attempt to finger her ass, because you haven't warmed her up enough. Also undo your action if you ever see it say, "She enjoys this, but it's not getting her any closer", or something like that, because that means you're wasting an action to do something that's not turning her on any more.

As long as you've fingered her ass by the time you start having sex with her, you'll be able to select "Change positions" and "Fuck her ass" during the sex scene.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new scene at the club after the yacht is pretty nice, although on the vanilla path there's a pretty clearly superior path where you get all of the best scenes if you focus on Jess. If you focus on Christine you just get the Christine scenes. If you focus on Jess you get both of them. I haven't played through that part on the NTR path yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The trigger condition for that is for Sonya's horny score to be greater than 6. There is no benefit to boosting her friend score as long as it's not below 0. For the most part pick the dickhead options when talking to her.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
Can you export the registration file for v0.1.8. NTR can be recorded (more than 1. My own records have been deleted)

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Must say, great game. i wonder where it is going. I did the NTR routes as well and i think these arent going to end well for MC and Christine or Dev has still some trick up his sleeve to change the outcome. One thing that wonders me is that the 2 guys that are using her as a fucktoy dont have to work very hard to do so, MC is having a lot more trouble getting in her pants.
But no complaints from me, very addictive game.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
By the way.. anyone tried the cuckold path yet? I wonder if that one has different renders or just the same but with a different text attached to them.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes