JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
I decided to replay the different paths from the start, because my saves are all over the place right now and while doing that, I saw that the conversation on day 9 when you have dinner with Christine is really badly written. Now idea how this was overlooked, but there's almost no dialogue without some really bad phrasing or actual errors in it, somebody from the team should take a look at that date again.

JFSindel is that something you would be the one to go to for? I realize you are writing new stuff, but as the current writer this could be your resort.

Edited to clarify, it's not the whole dinner, it's until you get the option to pour alcohol the second time.
I can definitely let T4boo know about the issues and see what can be done! We especially want the issues resolved for anything possible!

SlimTony

Feb 8, 2018
I can definitely let T4boo know about the issues and see what can be done! We especially want the issues resolved for anything possible!
Hi JFSindel,
Kinda quiet here so I thought I'd let you know some of my favorite lines from Babysitter .1.9 (before the bar).

Jess likes meat too much - Christine not even touching that one.
we'll still love ya when you're oversized
definately have godfather issues
(roller derby) Nobody understands the game, that's the point of the game
If we cause an accident, it'll be the best insurance claim I'll ever have to fill out
Though if you were, I think it was probably a mistake to tell you I'd talk. So in case you actually are... I uh... won't tell anyone
the fact he kicks puppies
type super fast when you're hacking a firewall

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hi JFSindel,
Kinda quiet here so I thought I'd let you know some of my favorite lines from Babysitter .1.9 (before the bar).

Jess likes meat too much - Christine not even touching that one.
we'll still love ya when you're oversized
definately have godfather issues
(roller derby) Nobody understands the game, that's the point of the game
If we cause an accident, it'll be the best insurance claim I'll ever have to fill out
Though if you were, I think it was probably a mistake to tell you I'd talk. So in case you actually are... I uh... won't tell anyone
the fact he kicks puppies
type super fast when you're hacking a firewall
Thanks! I appreciate it! A lot of jokes never make it off the cutting room floor so I'm glad you enjoyed the ones that got to stay! T4boo and I often go over the dialogue regularly to make sure it works out! We do try to deliver the best we can and if I can get a laugh, it's a job well done!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
I guess it was okay, it did seem as if the polyamorous route (where it's more about the sex than the romance) was too close to the romantic one, I hardly recognized any difference. It also seemed weird that it was almost the same, whether you had a threesome with Chris and Jess or not.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?
They weren't bad, but that Chris had to stop in the car sucked a bit. :)

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)
2 things, for one, I currently have two main playthroughs. One where I go for multiple girls and one where Chris is the one and only, there is also a third playthrough on the romance route now, where I had the threesome, while in the regular romance playthrough I ended it beforehand.
So, the second thing, it's not good if you can completely miss scenes based on previous decisions. Unless it is really obvious. I mean, it's normal that if I decided not to pursue Sophia that I then would have no content with her, but apart from that, it should be possible to reach all content, in a route, if you stick to that route, again, unless you mean really obvious decisions like not sleeping with someone at all.
Could you elaborate on how one could miss a certain thing while on a specific path? Is it based on points or on decisions?
Or is this simply about whether you choose to dance with Jessica and drink shots from her body, so you get the additional scene with her, instead of more with Chris?

4. What was your favorite part of the update?
IDK, probably the toilet sex scenes and I liked that you could do something good for Jessica for once, make her be more than just a hot, fuckable and willing body (not that there's anything bad about that).

5. Least favorite?
The club in general sucked a bit, because it seemed to just drag on, but also because it was hard for me to get a feeling how I would reach the desired objective and what the desired objective was.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
About as natural as Burt's stuff and that's a compliment. I didn't feel the romance as much in this update. Previously, if you were on the romance path with Chris, the dialogue reflected that more, it's like I pointed out, it all seemed weirdly similar, no matter which route I played.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.
No, never. There's not a lot that I hate more in a game than NTR. Mind you, I don't care if it's in the game, as long as I'm completely able to avoid it.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?
I like Jess just fine and Sophia's great too, but I prefer Chris by a wide margin. I mean, Jess is probably sexier, in some way, certainly more daring and willing to experiment, but I like Chris' wide-eyed innocence and cuteness. Plus, let's be honest here, the tan-lines are fucking sexy, aren't they?

9. Any additional comments?
Is there any meaning in having the option not to have sex with Jess, after you come out about being her patron? Is there now a Jess romance route or is there an option for a romantic/real relationship with both girls? What are the effects of that choice?

10. Where do you think the story should go now after the update?
IDK, I think it's time to bring this Silver the criminal story to an end. In general I think the game is close to the end, but the plotlines need to be resolved. If you pursue several girls, how will it end? Will Sophia fe. just stay a fuckbuddy, or will she move in with the MC, if so how will Chris deal with that? What about Jessica, if you had a threesome with her and Chris on the romance path, will that be a one time fling, will she become a regular participant in the sex you and Chris have?
Can Chris accept a relationship with her just being one of several girls? Either on the romance path or the poly-amorous one.
That's really what I think, the story is close to the end so it basically just needs to solve the remaining questions and show the direction the future will take, depending on the path you choose.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes