juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

A decent update covering all the paths to some degree. I would like to of seen more from the NTR paths but i get you have to cater to all crowds. This actually being the reason i love this game.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

To be honest they were a bit bland on the love route both of Christina were in the same position, compare to Jessica where you get multiple shots/angles for one scene. The whole Christine experience was a bit of a let down. Also considering what happened in the last update i was expecting/hoping for some Silver/Jessica action especially with how cold i was being to her on one route.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

I have 4 save paths Silver,Jessica, Robert,Love i play all 4 every update some in branching ways as well for instance i play the love route with Chris on her own and then again for Chris/Jess. I dont wanna miss any scenes when this game gets it right it gets it really right.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

Nothing stands out as a favourite tbh. The NTR is usually my favourite part but Silver and Roberts paths were both very basic and very quick and identical. i know it takes alot of work but they are to different characters and could have taken her in different ways.

5. Least favorite?

The NTR i guess if i had to pick something. Because it was to short, lift her up, animation then done. See you again in two or three months?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

To me it was fine they were in a situation that wasnt completely natural. Jessica and the MC had good chemistry as always.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

NTR fan first and foremost. its what ranks this game so highly for me. I start with Silver than work through my other routes in order of Jess, Robert, Love. I mostly do the Love one to see Christina getting it on with the MC in different ways. I dont care much for the romantic/lovey dialogue stuff on that route.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

Jess because of how corrupted she is already followed by Chris because i enjoy seeing her get proper corrupted.

9. Any additional comments?

I know it takes a lot of work but if you can try to add a few more stills to each sex scene the toilet ones in this update bar Jess might as well not of happened there was nothing to them. Other than that keep up the good work.

10. Where do you think the story should go now after the update?

Dont know but i dont want it to stop :D

Reactions: Skyzyx and Fakepost

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Well, I think I'm done with Babysitter for the time being.

The MC's final lines of dialogue in the NTR routes makes it pretty clear that the next update will probably be the finale for the NTR routes.

I only hope that for the end of the NTR routes, we get extended scenes of dialouge, like a lot of hentai visual novels have, where Jess is shown as Silver's live-in maid/mistress, or Chris is shown "working hard" for Silver, etc.

I really hated the single image "bad end" we got for the NTR yacht scene.

I cancelled this month's Patreon payment for T4bbo. I'll probably check back in December to see how things are going, but for the time being JAST-USA will have the English translation of Majikoi out in September/October, and that will take most of my adult gaming focus.

EDIT: On the "good route," I don't know what it is, but that necklace Chris was wearing in the final sex scene really took me out of it. T4bbo seems to have a jewelry fetish, which I don't have.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
Hi, folks, it's me. J.F Sindel, the writer, coming back at ya with a first of the month feedback. The full update is here and I would like to know your thoughts. Any help is appreciated!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

5. Least favorite?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

1. I have mixed feelings about this update. Both NTR routes appear to have the same outcome no matter what I choose in the past or in this update. I even went so far that I changed all the decisions since the yacht event and it doesn't matter. Christine will fuck things over like an idiot... so no evidence on Silver/Robert. She seems to be more naive now then a couple of updates back... when she was Soul searching with Jess by the lake.
Non Ntr/Freindship route is ok.
Non Ntr/ Horny route is ok.
Jealous/Cuck route has some progress and I liked it that Christine droped the ball at the end. That was surprising and fresh.

2 . I'm not a fan of those foreplay minigames but scenes themselves are good. Maybe add some variations to the routes.

3. All of them

4. Body shots and Christine's surprise for MC was fine

5. still no romace option for Jess, Both Ntr outcomes (Christine will screw the MC over) are the same no matter what choices the player has made and they seems to be meaningless, the same goes for the relationship points... there is no impact on the Ntr routes.

6. yes, no problem

7. I'm more of the vanilla guy... but NTR does not bother me if it contains an interesting and believable story and of course there must be some drama in it.

8. Jess... because she is a little bit more mature then Christine ;)

Last edited:

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
1. I have mixed feelings about this update. Both NTR routes appear to have the same outcome no matter what I choose in the past or in this update. I even went so far that I changed all the decisions since the yacht event and it doesn't matter. Christine will fuck things over like an idiot... so no evidence on Silver/Robert. She seems to be more naive now then a couple of updates back... when she was Soul searching with Jess by the lake.
Non Ntr/Freindship route is ok.
Non Ntr/ Horny route is ok.
Jealous/Cuck route has some progress and I liked it that Christine droped the ball at the end. That was surprising and fresh.

2 . I'm not a fan of those foreplay minigames but scenes themselves are good. Maybe add some variations to the routes.

3. All of them

4. Body shots and Christine's surprise for MC was fine

5. still no romace option for Jess, Both Ntr outcomes (Christine will screw the MC over) are the same no matter what choices the player has made and they seems to be meaningless, the same goes for the relationship points... there is no impact on the Ntr routes.

6. yes, no problem

7. I'm more of the vanilla guy... but NTR does not bother me if it contains an interesting and believable story and of course there must be some drama in it.

8. Jess... because she is a little bit more mature then Christine ;)
Hey would you be so kind to upload 1 save of each of your paths that you have (ntr,non ntr and any other that exists). Or all your saves if that is easier. Thank you!

Reactions: seraphim64

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I finished playing the update with different paths and i really don't know what to think about it. There were some pretty and sexy scenes, not gonna lie.
But i was surprised by the lack of variations between the paths, NTR paths are absolutely identical, same storyline, same dialogues, same scenes, different skin
Same for the main path, too few variations, the points of corruption / friendship or previous choices don't seem to change anything anymore (only a few lines on sharing route that's all).

I know that this overall decline has been noticed for a while (and many updates) and especially since the departure of the first storywriter, but is it only the responsibility of the new storywriter ?
I suppose this is a reflection of the dev team being now working on two games at the same time.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day15_AfterYacht_766.jpg

Image Pack v.0.1.9b.

Hi guys,
image pack from version 0.1.9b. in HD quality is already waiting for you. If you didn't come across with some image during your play, don't hesitate to ask how to get them! :)

T4bbo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 360639

Image Pack v.0.1.9b.

Hi guys,
image pack from version 0.1.9b. in HD quality is already waiting for you. If you didn't come across with some image during your play, don't hesitate to ask how to get them! :)

T4bbo
Thanks for this I thought Christines booty was fantastic in this update when she decided to give the MC a good show ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

Jan 9, 2018
good update, but i feel like something is missing , for example a challenge in night game with Christine.
In previous simmilar games we would need to have a specific order to go for the next round. In this update we can just click Mouth 13 times and we would still win. Maybe it would be a good idea to add "ChristineEngaged == 12" to the "if ChrisTries > 12:" (line 71240), because for now parameter "ChristineEngaged" is useless..

either way, there is an order for the game to maximize "ChristineEngaged" param:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also a bug: if You choose legs as 13th choice an error will ocured:

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone else a little disappointed in the ntr paths? I couldn't help thinking "why aren't they just fucking her right there?" fairly private VIP area, i wouldn't be surprised if the staff looked the other way while their whale nailed someone. Would've been much hotter too. I had been hoping we'd have gotten some more development along the lines of Silver having Chris coming to work without panties.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

5. Least favorite?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes