Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Yes however nothing happens between them, she just wants me and Jess. I guess this is the issue... continuing to follow the walkthrough after these NTR checkpoints is causing my playthrough to just go full curcle and not actually trigger any NTR scenes.
The issue then remains how do i continue on the NTR path if the walkthrough takes me back off it? I guess I will have to keep trying different options or hope an NTR specific walkthrough becomes available. Thank you for your help anyway, at least now I know that as of Day 9 things are correct, just gotta figure out the rest. Cheers
Who does she go on the date with on day 11? But yes you can only use the walkthrough as a rough guide if you are going the ntr routes

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Well......that was interesting. I really don`t mind that updates take a long time, but i hate it when they keep on giving me errors so i can`t see how the robert ntr or the silver ntr routes are ending. Please......next time take a week longer and make it working.
B.t.w. anyone knows how to fix them? because i am very frustrated now.
Just download it from out Patreon site here and you will have it corrected... :whistle:

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
When you say that she wants the MC and Jess. Do you mean when she's in the bath and then starts thinking about them, and your trying to figure out how to have her think about Silver instead?
Who does she go on the date with on day 11? But yes you can only use the walkthrough as a rough guide if you are going the ntr routes
I'm an idiot. Sorry guys, I think it was the dancing at the club that did it. I followed the the walkthrough too closely and danced with Chris instead of Jess. My bad.
Thanks for your help regardless. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Reactions: Nighteyes11

karkow

Sep 25, 2019
When you say that she wants the MC and Jess. Do you mean when she's in the bath and then starts thinking about them, and your trying to figure out how to have her think about Silver instead?
do not do massage her on the 6th day, and fingering on the 8th day, do not dance with Chris on the 10th day, it should be enough for her to stop liking you :p

During the game MC / Silver / Robert they get "affinity points" in different situations. On the 11th day Chris goes on a date with the person who has the most affinity. Simplify, if use of the guide for the corporate path, we choose options opposite to suggested ones ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mix@Xplore

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Good evening,

It's ya girl, JF Sindel again! I hope everyone has played the update and is full of feedback! That's what we love is feedback! It helps improve our game and our footing!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? If NTR, do you play the vanilla routes to check them out?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. Do you think the game (NTR-wise) ended properly? What could have been done better? What did you like about them?

11. How do you think the vanilla route should end? How should it NOT end?

Thank you! I appreciate your comments and concerns! You are always welcome to send me the comments and concerns via messaging or Discord!

Thanks!

Reactions: quinfax

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Got Jessica and Christine in the massage parlor. The walkthrough says I have to do Shoulders-Back-Feet-Calves five times.

I get two of the five done (and I've been following the walkthrough religiously), and Jessica says, "That's it, I'm done," or words to that effect.

Either the walkthrough is off, I'm off, or the game is off.

Enlighten me, please.

Reactions: jack brisen

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
It looks like a couple of the images for day 15 got messed up somehow. I'm getting errors about Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg and Day15_AfterYacht_47_output.jpg being missing even though they're in the previous version of the game. You can just copy those images from the previous version and it's fine though. I haven't gotten to the new events yet so can't comment on those.
I do not have a previous version of this game as I only downloaded the most recent version yesterday and I have hit Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg error.

Anyway this can be resolved as I am really getting into this game?

Thanks

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Got Jessica and Christine in the massage parlor. The walkthrough says I have to do Shoulders-Back-Feet-Calves five times.

I get two of the five done (and I've been following the walkthrough religiously), and Jessica says, "That's it, I'm done," or words to that effect.

Either the walkthrough is off, I'm off, or the game is off.

Enlighten me, please.
Are you doing all the actions five separate times, as in 20 total actions? Because you just need to massage those four areas-shoulders,back,feet,calves,- five times in total. Massage one area twice and the rest once

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I do not have a previous version of this game as I only downloaded the most recent version yesterday and I have hit Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg error.

Anyway this can be resolved as I am really getting into this game?

Thanks
Easiest way around broken image links if you don't have the real image is to use unren to unpack the images in the mod and just copy one of the images with a similar name to the missing filename. It will be the wrong image but the error will go away. You can also get around it most of the time by just ignoring it but sometimes the game will crash when you do that. I found several missing images like that in my last playthrough. I didn't try the latest bugfixed version so I'm not sure if Taboo fixed some of them or not. I assume he'll get them all eventually if he hasn't yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are you doing all the actions five separate times, as in 20 total actions? Because you just need to massage those four areas-shoulders,back,feet,calves,- five times in total. Massage one area twice and the rest once
Don't forget the massage oil if you want to finger bang one of them. You can actually massage both of them if you do the first one without the oil and the 2nd one with the oil.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Easiest way around broken image links if you don't have the real image is to use unren to unpack the images in the mod and just copy one of the images with a similar name to the missing filename. It will be the wrong image but the error will go away. You can also get around it most of the time by just ignoring it but sometimes the game will crash when you do that. I found several missing images like that in my last playthrough. I didn't try the latest bugfixed version so I'm not sure if Taboo fixed some of them or not. I assume he'll get them all eventually if he hasn't yet.
Thanks for your response, however I do not know what unren is.

It kind of sucks that this has happened early on.

Forget it, I have Ignored past it. So hopefully this gets fixed but the game is still playable.

Thank you for taking time to respond to me.

coolhyena

May 7, 2019
I'm sure somebody already said something, but the mega link is broken for the windows version. I have unreliable internet so I can't download it without the help of mega. GG so far though.

karkow

Sep 25, 2019
so will Jessica's endings not involve her and the MC happy together?
Ending the game with a happy relationship between MC and Jess would be illogical for story reasons. In game she several times says loves Chris and just likes to fuck MC.
Currently, this is only possible on NTR routes, which requires putting Chris in paws of Silver/Robert :(
Taking her on a last date doesn't make her fall in love with MC (in three endings I've seen) ..

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes