• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
so following guide and got to massage sequence and the guide says
Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times.
does this mean going from Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs 5 times in order or to just do legs 5 time?
No follow the guide path once and do shoulders again and that is it.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Just finished up first playthrough on this build. didnt get an ending though just a To be continued in next patch.

I really didnt like how you couldnt reject Mrs Silver without falling out with her. I'm on the only fuck jess and chris route and was dissapointed when i got the choice of bringing a credit card to Christine or Rescue Jess and "Choose Jess" means watch Mr Silver come and rape her/NTR route. I mean couldn't MC do anything? Pick up the damn phone and let her know whats coming for her at least. I did kind of like how Beta bitch MC could jerk off to watching that shit though.
You can negociate around that problem if you want to avoid NTR but ultimately you can't have both in the end,

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why it have to be allways the same-story goes a cool way and then everything crumbles and worsen every minute...after reading the comments i know that i dont have to download the new patch because everything goes bad...its really disapointing that all (most) devs goes at the end this way...not everybody loves bad endings with drama and rape...but at the end money talks and shows the direction(patreons)....instead MC breaks the legs of mr silver:mad::poop: scumbag, you have to choose between the 2 girls(n)...disapointed goes this guy to sleep and hopes tomorrow is a better day:sneaky:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It wasn't with the sister. He had a fling with a close friend of the sister, who happened to also be married to another friend of the sister.

At the time you didn't get to choose whose mistake it was, rather whether you were sorry or not. So either you where sorry for what you did, or you acted like the sister blew the whole thing out proportion and it was no big deal.
Yes, the affair was with another girl, but I didn't get the feeling the story hinted there was something romantic going on between the MC and his sister.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Just finished up first playthrough on this build. didnt get an ending though just a To be continued in next patch.

I really didnt like how you couldnt reject Mrs Silver without falling out with her. I'm on the only fuck jess and chris route and was dissapointed when i got the choice of bringing a credit card to Christine or Rescue Jess and "Choose Jess" means watch Mr Silver come and rape her/NTR route. I mean couldn't MC do anything? Pick up the damn phone and let her know whats coming for her at least. I did kind of like how Beta bitch MC could jerk off to watching that shit though.
The Silver and Jess scene is avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
why it have to be allways the same-story goes a cool way and then everything crumbles and worsen every minute...after reading the comments i know that i dont have to download the new patch because everything goes bad...its really disapointing that all (most) devs goes at the end this way...not everybody loves bad endings with drama and rape...but at the end money talks and shows the direction(patreons)....instead MC breaks the legs of mr silver:mad::poop: scumbag, you have to choose between the 2 girls(n)...disapointed goes this guy to sleep and hopes tomorrow is a better day:sneaky:
You don't have to choose between Chris and Jess. I have a couple of different playthroughs and in one of them I'm with both

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
Help please. I feel like I have followed the Corporate Route walkthrough to a T yet no matter what I end up on the Patreon Route on Day 9. I'm so confused. I'm probably doing something really stupid but it's really frustrating.
Edit: I'm trying to get the Silver NTR included.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Help please. I feel like I have followed the Corporate Route walkthrough to a T yet no matter what I end up on the Patreon Route on Day 9. I'm so confused. I'm probably doing something really stupid but it's really frustrating.
Edit: I'm trying to get the Silver NTR included.
On Day 7 do you follow Jess to the bathroom or stay with Chris? I think you have to follow Jess if you want Christine to stay working for Silver

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
You choose the route on the 5th day, taking / or not taking Christine to Silver's office, moreover, if on the 11th day Chris goes on a date with Silver / Robert you will enter the NTR path (I do not recommend this option) ..
find the right day in the guide ... and follow the instructions
On Day 7 do you follow Jess to the bathroom or stay with Chris? I think you have to follow Jess if you want Christine to stay working for Silver
I did all of these things and but I still get to day 9 and Chris goes on the trip and I am in apartment. I have none of the options that the walkthrough shows.
I don't know if maybe because I am choosing the NTR options that it seems to go off the rails. It's really confusing, I just wish there was an actual NTR walkthrough
I appreciate your replies though

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
I did all of these things and but I still get to day 9 and Chris goes on the trip and I am in apartment. I have none of the options that the walkthrough shows.
I don't know if maybe because I am choosing the NTR options that it seems to go off the rails. It's really confusing, I just wish there was an actual NTR walkthrough
Ah ok. The guide is for the non-ntr options. If Chris has gone on the trip and you are still in the apartment then you are on the ntr corporate route, which I think is what you were after?

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
Ah ok. The guide is for the non-ntr options. If Chris has gone on the trip and you are still in the apartment then you are on the ntr corporate route, which I think is what you were after?
Yes however nothing happens between them, she just wants me and Jess. I guess this is the issue... continuing to follow the walkthrough after these NTR checkpoints is causing my playthrough to just go full curcle and not actually trigger any NTR scenes.
The issue then remains how do i continue on the NTR path if the walkthrough takes me back off it? I guess I will have to keep trying different options or hope an NTR specific walkthrough becomes available. Thank you for your help anyway, at least now I know that as of Day 9 things are correct, just gotta figure out the rest. Cheers

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Well......that was interesting. I really don`t mind that updates take a long time, but i hate it when they keep on giving me errors so i can`t see how the robert ntr or the silver ntr routes are ending. Please......next time take a week longer and make it working.
B.t.w. anyone knows how to fix them? because i am very frustrated now.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Yes however nothing happens between them, she just wants me and Jess. I guess this is the issue... continuing to follow the walkthrough after these NTR checkpoints is causing my playthrough to just go full curcle and not actually trigger any NTR scenes.
The issue then remains how do i continue on the NTR path if the walkthrough takes me back off it? I guess I will have to keep trying different options or hope an NTR specific walkthrough becomes available. Thank you for your help anyway, at least now I know that as of Day 9 things are correct, just gotta figure out the rest. Cheers
When you say that she wants the MC and Jess. Do you mean when she's in the bath and then starts thinking about them, and your trying to figure out how to have her think about Silver instead?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes