Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I got error messages.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_70_output.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_70_output.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 75967, in script
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\1 TB HDD\Games--sides\Other\Pgames\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_70_output.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.0.
Tue Oct 29 02:50:54 2019

anyway to fix them ?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What scene are you referring to? The foreplay scene or the bathroom sex scene? (I only played the Christine only route, so I don't know about NTR scenes)
No, Im talking about when you go see a movie with Jess and Christine. I think it was right before going to the restaurant where Jess wants you to convince Christine to work with her. I thought there was suppose to be some kind of scene there but maybe I am mistaken.

I just realized maybe its a scene added towards the end of the game in the movie theater. I just saw something about a scene in a movie theater and just made the assumption that it was with Jess and Christine during the time Jess was trying to convince me to get Christine to work with her.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yes, for those who play it in a non exclusive relationship with Christine, more female characters in the game may become more fun, So Christine's mother could be a plus. But for me, and those who play it in an exclusive relationship with Christine, her mother appearing in their house can be an obstacle to their fun, and a big minus for the game at this point of the story.
An attempt to reveal a prior romantic involvement between the MC and his sister at this point in the story, would be out of place from my point of view.
How about if it plays out like this if a relationship did exist the mother really couldn't say much without being a hypocrite.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not generally an NTR fan but this was a nice update for NTR fans IMO. Lots of new content.

One option that a lot of people asked for that I don't think is in there (I haven't played every option so I could be mistaken), is an ending where MC ends up with Jess long term (not just a fling). Robert and Silver both got the sort of ending I was expecting but for people who liked Jess more than Christine I think a decent number of people wanted an option to let Christine pick Robert or Silver and have MC go for Jess.

If the story is not over yet then that makes sense, wasn't sure if this is supposed to only tie up the NTR path or whether this is the final episode. The MC/Christine/Jess path didn't really seem finished to me (the relationship part, there's plenty of fucking).

D

Deleted member 992182

This remains the hottest game on this site. It's the best erotic game/story I've ever played.

I come back to it all the time and as long as you keep making it I'll keep playing it.
In fact, I'd love it if you went back and added some extra scenes/options to the existing story! That would be great.

I think it's the fact that the girls are more realistic than most other titles. In this they're physically realistic and behave in a somewhat realistic way (within erotic game reason haha).
It also has everything for everyone. I don't mind NTR but I love a challenge and a genuine chance to "lose" if you fuck up. This game does that SO well! It has a realistic sense of letting you "win" but also lose her to another dude if you make mistakes.
I like that there are two other dudes trying their best to be the one to get inside of her first. That makes winning all the better and even if you don't, I don't mind NTR. I don't see why anyone would in a game but that's another topic...

Great game that remains great! I'm not sure if it's done but if it is I'd love to see some alternative happenings added to the story.
For instance:
If she goes with Silver to the hotel alone? Maybe certain things could happen that let him do more than touch her? It would be hot to have him take her virginity while passed out only to think she's giving it to him later (in that route). But he and you know the truth. Or that happens but the MC never finds out and wins her anyway. It'll always be Silver's secret...unless he recorded it and MC sees the footage later!?

Tons of possibility to add little remixes. I'd love it but maybe I'm alone.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
NTR ending is a little underwhelming, for whatever reason, I didn't expect it to end in such a...vanilla way? Given the way the NTR characters are, you'd figure she'd end up super corrupt or at least subservient. A future of getting gangbanged or at least in some MFF situations. Didn't have to be those but just something beyond what we were getting already. Seems like the epilogue would be the place for some crazy scenarios for the final images.

Maybe it's up to the talented folks in the fan art thread to show off the good stuff that'd really happen to Christine under the influence of apex predators like Silver and Robert.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
NTR ending is a little underwhelming, for whatever reason, I didn't expect it to end in such a...vanilla way? Given the way the NTR characters are, you'd figure she'd end up super corrupt or at least subservient. A future of getting gangbanged or at least in some MFF situations. Didn't have to be those but just something beyond what we were getting already. Seems like the epilogue would be the place for some crazy scenarios for the final images.

Maybe it's up to the talented folks in the fan art thread to show off the good stuff that'd really happen to Christine under the influence of apex predators like Silver and Robert.
There's an MFF ending for both Robert and Silver involving Jess's webcam. That's how my NTR playthrough ended. The webcam finale part only has a few renders. The majority of the update focuses on the build up. I enjoyed the pool game with the biker couple as well (with MC and Jess). It sounds like the MMFF bad ending on the yacht is more along the lines of what you're looking for but then you miss the real finale unless you tweak that event or use my mod to avoid the game over.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's an MFF ending for both Robert and Silver involving Jess's webcam. That's how my NTR playthrough ended. The webcam finale part only has a few renders. The majority of the update focuses on the build up. I enjoyed the pool game with the biker couple as well (with MC and Jess). It sounds like the MMFF bad ending on the yacht is more along the lines of what you're looking for but then you miss the real finale unless you tweak that event or use my mod to avoid the game over.
Good to know, but I still think it's disappointing since just she is already doing threeways with Jess. I'm not really talking about number of participants, sorry if that was unclear. It's more about showing what Cris becomes in their clutches. Even the yacht "bad" ending falls short because it does not show what eventually happens to her. The NTR endings don't feel as if they were acting like the characters they were built up to be. They just wanted her as a kinda girlfriend? Really?

Not hating on the game or anything. It's just a weird swerve to me. Robert and Silver totally deserve this question:

vinddubz14m11.jpg

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
How about if it plays out like this if a relationship did exist the mother really couldn't say much without being a hypocrite.
It makes sense. But it would imply the MC would be somewhat used to incestuous relationships. In my gameplay I see it as the MC having a problem with the fact he's falling in love with his niece, and day by day he overcomes this guilty feeling and accepts he loves who he loves and it is no one else's business.

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
Strange, it didn't for me. I'll try is again

Edit: I see the problem with the patch, it only works half the time. It doesn't work if there is a capital letter at the beginning. So it won't work for Godfather or Goddaughter.
I've altered the patch to take that into account
where do you install this patch on a Mac?

arms99

May 11, 2018
where do you install this patch on a Mac?
I don't use Mac, so I'm not 100% sure. But looking at the patch instruction for other incest games it should go somewhere similar to this:
MAC: Babysitter.app/contents/resources/autorun/game

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It makes sense. But it would imply the MC would be somewhat used to incestuous relationships. In my gameplay I see it as the MC having a problem with the fact he's falling in love with his niece, and day by day he overcomes this guilty feeling and accepts he loves who he loves and it is no one else's business.
Earlier in the game it was explained to Christina that there was a situation where he (The MC) was an Adulterer which affected the relationship between he and his sister, but was not elaborated further. Something strange about their relationship and a betrayal took place where he left abruptly, speculating that he slept with his sister. Simply, He truly didn't want to betray his sister's trust anymore that what had already transpired.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes