Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope now that the NTR routes are out of the way devs give us more content for the original story: The uncle and his niece.
I think Jessica needs to come more into play between them both I only got the once scene with her in this update because I've been more focused on Christine, but there is certainly a lot going on in Jessica's mind.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I bet the updates were getting longer, taking more time for devs to produce them. But shorter in content for each separate route. That's why a prefer a game with about two romanceable characters without further routes. The more romanceable characters and the more routes available, the less content will be present for each of them in newer updates.

I hope now that the NTR routes are out of the way devs give us more content for the original story: The uncle and his niece. I also hope they don't think the story is over and nothing more can happen between them, because it is precisely the opposite, lots of lewd stuff can happen at this stage in the story; all those things the MC tried to do in the beginning of the game, such as fondle Christine in her sleep, feel her body during a massage, could be done now without the risk of a bad outcome. And lots of other situations could happen too! :p

I hope Christine's mother visitation is a stop and go kind of visit. I cannot stand more hindrance to the main characters fun. :mad:
Hindrance? :ROFLMAO: you really think a character who has boned his own niece isn't going to have the opportunity to bone his sister? I'm glad Christine's Mom is coming and i can't wait for her to cum some more :sneaky:.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
One of the best games ever made imo. I been waiting for this update. Is it worth playing now or should I wait for an update with bug fixes?
If you play the Christine only route, you should play it now, the game works fine!
If you play the NTR routes, you should wait for the fixed version, since it looks like those routes have bugs.

Reactions: RobZombi3

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I think Jessica needs to come more into play between them both I only got the once scene with her in this update because I've been more focused on Christine, but there is certainly a lot going on in Jessica's mind.
I want Jessica out. In my game it is a love story between the MC and his niece (I picked exclusive relationship). Jessica would be the frustrated lesbian who was in love with Christine but for her bad luck Christine was not a lesbian, so it didn't work for them.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hindrance? :ROFLMAO: you really think a character who has boned his own niece isn't going to have the opportunity to bone his sister? I'm glad Christine's Mom is coming and i can't wait for her to cum some more :sneaky:.
I don't know how you see it in your game, but in mine the MC is not a sexual predator looking for pussy, any pussy, he is a guy who happened to fall in love with his niece, who happened to be in love with him, and they had to manage this taboo situation, but both want an exclusive relationship! :)

Reactions: frozenfeet

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
That's what I'm afraid of! :eek: I'm for Christine and Christine only!
I see where you are coming from thats how I was in my first play through as well. I even ditched Jess even though it was kind of hard to get rid of her. I usually get more emotionally invested in my first play through where I don't want to share even with other girls and Chris is still my Fav but I like to see some of the other girls after my first play through though.

The only reason I did the one with Christine in her office suit with Silver is because I just wanted to see her fucked in it and I just pretended it was me doing it :LOL: .

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I want Jessica out. In my game it is a love story between the MC and his niece (I picked exclusive relationship). Jessica would be the frustrated lesbian who was in love with Christine but for her bad luck Christine was not a lesbian, so it didn't work for them.
Why not love them both? Jessica is hot and adds some needed spice to the Christine. Also complete seclusion of the best friends?

You cruel, cruel man :cautious:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I completely agree with you on this one. Jess is basically forcing herself onto Chris as well. That is what annoyed me about Elena in Dating My Daughter as well.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I see where you are coming from thats how I was in my first play through as well. I even ditched Jess even though it was kind of hard to get rid of her. I usually get more emotionally invested in my first play through where I don't want to share even with other girls and Chris is still my Fav but I like to see some of the other girls after my first play through though.

The only reason I did the one with Christine in her office suit with Silver is because I just wanted to see her fucked in it and I just pretended it was me doing it :LOL: .
I understand. I like to play my favorite route 'till the end, and it is always a one-on-one romantic story. When I like other female characters too, I play an alternative route in a second playthrough. I even played, like you did, a NTR route only to see one scene where the guy was rubbing his cock against Chris' anus. Unfortunately it wasn't the MC, but I had to see that scene. :p

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I use editing and console a lot on this game, but I noticed there was a hot scene at the movie with Christine that I didn't get. What tag am I missing? So tempted to knock her up on the table but with the mom coming I don't think thats a good idea hahaha :p

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Why not love them both? Jessica is hot and adds some needed spice to the Christine. Also complete seclusion of the best friends?

You cruel, cruel man :cautious:
LOL, I'm not cruel, I believe in exclusive relationship, it is very arousing to me when one person is completely devoted to another person, no one between them. A very romantic view, but very arousing too!
Jessica is as hot as hell, I like butt, and she has a killer ass! Resisting Jess was another challenge in my gameplay and I enjoyed it!
I don't block Chris and Jess friendship, they remain friends, but not lovers. I hope in future updates Chris can help Jess with her Internet site performing sexy/sexual activities with the MC in front of a webcam!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I even played, like you did, a NTR route
Do you have unRen if not you should download it and enable the console. I look at the variable viewer in Dev console to figure out which variables to change to make it happen. That is what I used to get the Silver/Christine scene that way I didnt have to play thorough the whole ntr route since Im not a fan of it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Strange, it didn't for me. I'll try is again

Edit: I see the problem with the patch, it only works half the time. It doesn't work if there is a capital letter at the beginning. So it won't work for Godfather or Goddaughter.
I've altered the patch to take that into account
You can make that regular expression in the first parameter of the renpy.re.sub case insensitive, so you won't have to list godfather and goddaughter twice there ;)

Python:
renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)godfather|goddaughter)', text_repl, text )
instead of
Python:
renpy.re.sub( r'(?:godfather|goddaughter|Goddaughter|Godfather)', text_repl, text )

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I use editing and console a lot on this game, but I noticed there was a hot scene at the movie with Christine that I didn't get. What tag am I missing? So tempted to knock her up on the table but with the mom coming I don't think thats a good idea hahaha :p
I missed that one too. I even had both Jess and Christina's friend and horny level up really high and their horny level higher then friend level.

I'm going to keep looking through the variables and see if I can find which one makes that happen and if I find it I will post it here.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
LOL, I'm not cruel, I believe in exclusive relationship, it is very arousing to me when one person is completely devoted to another person, no one between them. A very romantic view, but very arousing too!
Jessica is as hot as hell, I like butt, and she has a killer ass! Resisting Jess was another challenge in my gameplay and I enjoyed it!
I don't block Chris and Jess friendship, they remain friends, but not lovers. I hope in future updates Chris can help Jess with her Internet site performing sexy/sexual activities with the MC in front of a webcam!
I was pulling your leg a bit, mate ;) I get where you coming from. I love this kind of paths as well even that its usually perceive as kinda boring (since these VN games should perform your fantasies/fetishes and exclusive monogamy is not quite extraordinary kinky :D)

Sadly only a few VN offers them in pure form (one on one). I am just not that strong in this settings to say no to Jessica :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes