Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Serious similarity with Life with Mary is getting spooky now :unsure:
Yeah, I think this could turn out a lot worse for the time being as in this case the MC is actually related to Christine, put this in spoilers as it would spoil the ending of this update

Reactions: RobZombi3

sexxyrexxy

May 7, 2019
Whats wrong with nopy?
I'm having same issue, Mega reports it's not there. Nopy starts downloading then fails about 10 secs in, tried two different cache servers. Getting it from Letsupload, but currently says it will take 8-10 hours. All the remaining want you to create an account, which I'm not going to do.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I'm having same issue, Mega reports it's not there. Nopy starts downloading then fails about 10 secs in, tried two different cache servers. Getting it from Letsupload, but currently says it will take 8-10 hours. All the remaining want you to create an account, which I'm not going to do.
OK, Nopy works for me, uploadhaven too... Aaaaand racaty. All three works
Just now dl-ded from Nopy

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use spoiler tags ffs. Wouldnt confirm as true.

OK, Nopy works for me, uploadhaven too... Aaaaand racaty. All three works
Just now dl-ded from Nopy
Considering what he wrote I think he's going for not Win/Android version of the game where is no uploadhaven and possibly other might not be working properly. Dunno, DL Win only...
On Win all links are working...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Use spoiler tags ffs. Wouldnt confirm as true.

Considering what he wrote I think he's going for not Win/Android version of the game where is no uploadhaven and possibly other might not be working properly. Dunno, DL Win only...
On Win all links are working...
sorry about that i new to this forum

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dang! I just realized i haven't played this game in a long time. I'm still on that yacht banging that dudes Daughter. From my saves I'm looking at i only made it to the christine solo scene in the yacht cabin right after before that update ending. So I'd say about 2 or 3 updates(maybe more actually) behind i think.

Has the MC sister been introduced yet or naw. As hot as Sonya, Jess and Chris are, i really need some good old Milf-ing from her. I don't mind some spoilers.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I liked the game but the only thing that really disappointed me was that Christine was so fucking hot in her office outfit and I did not get to fuck her in it one time but Silver does. Made me so sad.
I suppose each route has its rewards! ;)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Weird, I didn't use the Uncle patch and on v0.20, started a new game and she is still calling me Uncle.
Is is looking at my old save from the appdata folder some how and remembering the patch? Hmm...

Edit: After her saying Uncle plenty of times, he called himself godfather, so sometimes its not working.

Last edited:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
the sandbox part killed it for me.
now, when playing an update (it was like this from the yacht update) i feel confused by my own saves,
what is what, how much love/lust do i need for this and that, its hard to remember.
so, i load a save, and need to reply a shitton of crap, and i get bored and fast forward and i feel so damn detached.
now i only hope for an ending so i can delete the game. its a pity because before the yacht it was one of my favorite games.
Completely agree

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Tried the new patch, even started new but can't log into her computer, my name won't work either the choice nor by typing it myself. Not really looking forward to see my name of choice in all lower cases if that is required now?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Are these updates getting shorter? despite that, I rather enjoyed this being on the Christine route it was quite the romantic update and at long last, with that ending, it looks like Christine's mother is going to be visiting so that's pretty much set up for her to find out about Chris and the MC
I bet the updates were getting longer, taking more time for devs to produce them. But shorter in content for each separate route. That's why a prefer a game with about two romanceable characters without further routes. The more romanceable characters and the more routes available, the less content will be present for each of them in newer updates.

I hope now that the NTR routes are out of the way devs give us more content for the original story: The uncle and his niece. I also hope they don't think the story is over and nothing more can happen between them, because it is precisely the opposite, lots of lewd stuff can happen at this stage in the story; all those things the MC tried to do in the beginning of the game, such as fondle Christine in her sleep, feel her body during a massage, could be done now without the risk of a bad outcome. And lots of other situations could happen too! :p

I hope Christine's mother visitation is a stop and go kind of visit. I cannot stand more hindrance to the main characters fun. :mad:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I suppose each route has its rewards!
I didn't actually play both routes. I just changed some variables in the console so I could see the scene because it was obvious it would happen if she wasn't dating me. And I just needed to see her getting fucked in that sexy outfit! :love:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Weird, I didn't use the Uncle patch and on v0.20, started a new game and she is still calling me Uncle.
Is is looking at my old save from the appdata folder some how and remembering the patch? Hmm...

Edit: After her saying Uncle plenty of times, he called himself godfather, so sometimes its not working.
Exactly it. If you want to start fresh/switched to non-patched version you must also delete (save) files in appdata, otherwise it mess everything up. That goes for most renpy games I played. I would even go as far delete everything and DL it new alltogether.

Well the lewd patch is working. Uncle and godfather calling have different reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes