BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_47_output.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 76230, in script
    scene Day15_AfterYacht_47 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_47_output.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 76230, in script
    scene Day15_AfterYacht_47 with dissolve
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-020-win-compressed\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win-compressed\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_47_output.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.0.
Tue Oct 29 01:32:38 2019

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Honestly... I was hoping that we could win over Christine fro the two asshole but it seems she's just a complete doh doh bird man... I don't know if Dev wanted her to come off as such... But NTR Christine is retarded man..
You are right. She was portraited as intelligent, self esteemed person. I could understand if she was all the time trained in submission by creep, but no... switch came suddenly and she became dumb girl.
So many opened sub-paths, stories, alternative options and possibilities of several endings.... NOTHING... abrupt ending that lacks plausible answer on question: HTF this happened?
It was very good game with lame ending on route I took
I'll try other routes... maybe they improve my opinion on game

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You are right. She was portraited as intelligent, self esteemed person. I could understand if she was all the time trained in submission by creep, but no... switch came suddenly and she became dumb girl.
So many opened sub-paths, stories, alternative options and possibilities of several endings.... NOTHING... abrupt ending that lacks plausible answer on question: HTF this happened?
It was very good game with lame ending on route I took
I'll try other routes... maybe they improve my opinion on game
Well tbh my thoughts on this is that Christine was meant to be yours so NTR route of her should be the kinda bad ending. Writing tells me that much (might be wrong though). My guess is that NTR was pushed in to add more paths and depth to other linear style of a VN but never meant to be that sensible as other paths for the story.

Same goes similarly to Jessica that she will be tempted and/or abused by others but in the end she would stick with you and Jess if you wanted.
Also mind see the menu and artwork on the first page, of the mind of creator it implies you are supposed to seek Jess and Christine (although might not exclusively).

The fasten switch of behaviour reminds me of Life with Mary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
In case the developer hasn't spotted this bug yet:

There is a typo in the script.rpy that can cause an exception in the corset scene with Christine (if you manage to reach the point where the MC reaches a climax from the footjob).

The exception was:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "game/script.rpy", line 72355, in script 
    jump EndofDay 
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'. 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "game/script.rpy", line 72355, in script 
    jump EndofDay 
  File "/media/mark/eeca7b23-06da-4c2f-8c2b-dd304fdd7284/mark/Documents/stuff/games/Babysitter-0.2.0.-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute 
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target) 
  File "/media/mark/eeca7b23-06da-4c2f-8c2b-dd304fdd7284/mark/Documents/stuff/games/Babysitter-0.2.0.-linux/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup 
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original)) 
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'. 

Linux-4.4.0-112-generic-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid 
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 
Babysitter 0.2.0. 
Mon Oct 28 17:21:24 2019
The line 72355 should be:
jump EndOfDay

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are these updates getting shorter? despite that, I rather enjoyed this being on the Christine route it was quite the romantic update and at long last, with that ending, it looks like Christine's mother is going to be visiting so that's pretty much set up for her to find out about Chris and the MC

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
Also been getting this anyone have a patch or way to fix this?
I came across 4 missing image exceptions like this. 2 on each of the Silver and Robert paths.
I copied the images mentioned in the exceptions from the previous version of babysitter to this one. That fixed it for me.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes