leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I'm playing Silver+Christina path and after unsuccesful spying on Silver in club (at previous update) it looks like this path ends up in this update. Everything I tried ending in Christine leaving back home.
Is it really end and is there any other ending to this path?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I've been snoozing this game since June, waiting for it to become [Completed] as there was talk about this being imminent. What happened? Is there a completion plan? Do these latest releases still advance the story?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I'm playing Silver+Christina path and after unsuccesful spying on Silver in club (at previous update) it looks like this path ends up in this update. Everything I tried ending in Christine leaving back home.
Is it really end and is there any other ending to this path?
I think this update brings an end to both NTR paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ninj77 and leg28

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm on the pure love route, and there wasn't too much content in that route, guess there's more on the ntr route? :confused:

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Agree on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you start Robert path? Is it connected with Silver path or start separately?
I believe in order to go on Robert's route, you'll need to convince Chris to work with Jess on Patreon instead of working with silver. You'll also have to stay with Jess in the hot tub which will allow Robert to go after Chris. I don't really know as it's been a while since I played from the beginning so I recommend looking the the walkthrough in the OP.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Error in the movie theater NTR routes. The scene just loops back to before the action and then jumps to them being caught. :(

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This update feels a little bit disjointed to me. Obviously a lot of love has gone into the NTR routes as they were completed.

I am playing the love route and apparently failed at the threesome route with Jess. She just has one short scene nursing her hangover. Christine was in the office for one scene receiving a phone call, but nothing much came out of it; also it seems that Veruca had nothing to do with the call as she did not mention anything in the scene with her?

Other than that the scenes with Christine were hot (did not receive any for the cinema toilet) and those "two words" make me think that next update will probably the last, and - even though she doesn't know yet obviously - drinking Champagne and coffee may not have been the best idea.

--------

Btw, thanks for fixing the Uncle Restoration patch, it did not work for me in the beginning, but everything's okay with the new version.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm on the pure love route, and there wasn't too much content in that route, guess there's more on the ntr route? :confused:
You don't need ntr route for more content. Try the horny route, you'll get a nice bonus in the cinema

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
without walkthrough it’s impossible to follow any route, but with the walkthrough it’s not interesting
too complicated

Reactions: Vasilji

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly... I was hoping that we could win over Christine fro the two asshole but it seems she's just a complete doh doh bird man... I don't know if Dev wanted her to come off as such... But NTR Christine is retarded man..

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes