the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Just played through to the end. There's a bug in the Silver end route. Feels like the end needs a few more renders but for the most part, yeah... it's the end.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I can't get this option on any route. Just says "I should check on her" and next scene is outside theater
I have this scene on Christine only path. After you pick "bathroom" you have these lines in the game:
MC - "Bathroom..."
MC - "I'd hate to get kicked out."
'The movie is not even over and you two get up and leave together.'
'You both hurry off to the bathroom and get into a stall.'
And the scene begins.

Feb 24, 2019
I have this scene on Christine only path. After you pick "bathroom" you have these lines in the game:
MC - "Bathroom..."
MC - "I'd hate to get kicked out."
'The movie is not even over and you two get up and leave together.'
'You both hurry off to the bathroom and get into a stall.'
And the scene begins.
I got it, thanks. Horny points need to be higher than love

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Well looks like both Silver and Robert route were rushed. Multiple errors with missing files for backgrounds day15 after yacht 70,74 on the Silver route and 29,47,44 for Robert route. Then the routes just kinda end anti-climatically. With the last couple updates for the Silver/Robert routes being pretty underwhelming/disappointing I kinda hoped that it would at least stick landing for them, but I guess not.

Reactions: Grimmige and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn, my robert save is lost, anyone have one from the end of the last version they could post? Thanks.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
I think that the NTR ending were good but they needed some more fleshing out like a sex scene is missing one with Robert Jes and Christine, and one with Silver Jes and Christine instead of just the one picture we got, I feel like an NTR scene right before the NTR endings would of been ideal. I understand how they got there it just feels like more could be filled in to get to that conclusion.

Reactions: greenp

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I think that the NTR ending were good but they needed some more fleshing out like a sex scene is missing one with Robert Jes and Christine, and one with Silver Jes and Christine instead of just the one picture we got, I feel like an NTR scene right before the NTR endings would of been ideal. I understand how they got there it just feels like more could be filled in to get to that conclusion.

Also, wish there was a "slutty" ending where you and Silver team-up on Christine and Jess.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Babysitter [v0.2.0] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 858MB

Download Win (382MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes