Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I've been really impressed with the game on the NTR routes, so I'm excited to see how it ends. I hope the Sliver NTR is fucking brutal. And now that this game is winding down, the Devs can spend more time on the next game and make it as great as this one! Cheers!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 440767
View attachment 440768 View attachment 440769 View attachment 440770 View attachment 440771

Development update (Babysitter this weekend!)

Hey there guys!

Some news for you as I see in the comments you're very eager! And that's good!

Babysitter:

Until month and half of very intensive work we are going to release the single biggest version of Babysitter with endings for both NTR routes. So let me show you some numbers.
In this version you can find:

- 1000 rendered images (350 hours just pure rendering)!

- 17 long animations and several short (2 pic) animations
- progress on all routes and maybe too much erotic scenes :D

- over 5k lines of code

So I hope you're going to enjoy it!

Babysitters:

I know, I know... many of you're much more interested in our new game Babysitters. As we've stated we plan to issue another version, but it's going to be shorter version 0.0.2c as last month as we really needed to wrap up many routes in the old game/Babysitter this month.

But that means more time for Babysitters from now on!

Plus we made some changes in GUI system and we also made some improvements in the previous version's animations (now with sound and more frames).

General development:

Although you don't see it... there are hundreds of things going on in the background to keep producing and getting better + more efficient to produce these games.

Besides firm and people administration there is constant learning of new features (animating with IK systems, color grading, shaders etc.). Then I also needed to improve my rendering stations cause I had problems with VRAM capacity of my current 11GB cards when rendering animations even with scaled down textures.

So, we can say hello to our new employees of the upcoming year: 2 x Titan RTX cards -> what we are going to utilise with new ray tracing boost in brand new version of Daz Studio!

Cheers!

T4bbo & Team
Nice, looking forward to what sounds like a huge update. Now look over there at that squirrel while I steal one of those Titans :)

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Sry for last minute bug testing... but the version is foking huge... it takes me lot of time to go through each of those 20 possible paths... I am uploading in a minute...from Discord

Reactions: redknight1

MyNameIsWhatItIs

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone know why android version won't install, every time I try it goes to install but after a sec it simply reads "app not installed" (lg style 5 running Android version 9) thanks in advance

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes