goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The problem is that with the exception of Mr.Dots all that have started a second game long before the first one is done,have delaying even more the release of the updates.We saw it with Babysitter/Babysitters,Echoes of Lust/Mia.We now see it with F.I.L.F. and Altered whatever was the name.Au-Pair Innocence and Lost in Temptation even lead to both game being abandoned.
To be fair, Au-Pair Innocence was dead long before he started the second game.

Reactions: Heitcaho

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So we expect 2 updates on both babysitter/s and probably will be smaller ones
Well I don't think it will be a small update for the original babysitter game as the NTR routes are ending, as for the new game I'm not sure when that is being updated again.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Where are the dialogue files for this thing located and how do you edit them?

The spelling and grammar errors in the .19 update are driving me crazy.

"Just to be clear, we are not going to have a sex..."

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
It depends if the game is compiled (.rpa files in the game/ folder), or uncompiled (.rpy files instead)

If it is uncompiled you can just search through every .rpy file for the string you want to edit (it is doable with Notepad++). If it's compiled you would need to decompile/extract it, edit it and recompile it afterwards and I don't think it's worth the effort

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture212.jpg
Picture256.jpg Picture273.jpg Picture298.jpg Picture402.jpg

Development update (Babysitter this weekend!)

Hey there guys!

Some news for you as I see in the comments you're very eager! And that's good!

Babysitter:

Until month and half of very intensive work we are going to release the single biggest version of Babysitter with endings for both NTR routes. So let me show you some numbers.
In this version you can find:

- 1000 rendered images (350 hours just pure rendering)!

- 17 long animations and several short (2 pic) animations
- progress on all routes and maybe too much erotic scenes :D

- over 5k lines of code

So I hope you're going to enjoy it!

Babysitters:

I know, I know... many of you're much more interested in our new game Babysitters. As we've stated we plan to issue another version, but it's going to be shorter version 0.0.2c as last month as we really needed to wrap up many routes in the old game/Babysitter this month.

But that means more time for Babysitters from now on!

Plus we made some changes in GUI system and we also made some improvements in the previous version's animations (now with sound and more frames).

General development:

Although you don't see it... there are hundreds of things going on in the background to keep producing and getting better + more efficient to produce these games.

Besides firm and people administration there is constant learning of new features (animating with IK systems, color grading, shaders etc.). Then I also needed to improve my rendering stations cause I had problems with VRAM capacity of my current 11GB cards when rendering animations even with scaled down textures.

So, we can say hello to our new employees of the upcoming year: 2 x Titan RTX cards -> what we are going to utilise with new ray tracing boost in brand new version of Daz Studio!

Cheers!

T4bbo & Team

arms99

May 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, is this update going to be only NTR or will there be something in it for those of us not on the NTR path?

Wondering if I should bother with this coming update or wait for the one after.

Reactions: 3rop and ltpika

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, is this update going to be only NTR or will there be something in it for those of us not on the NTR path?

Wondering if I should bother with this coming update or wait for the one after.
We're getting both routes. The endings are for the NTR route.

Reactions: arms99
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes