Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
then who is that girl in the gallery (the last two) and how do you get them? please answer the question I don't care whether she's that ugly fart woman from bates motel or that witch from long live the princess as long as I can get the last two entries...keep the comments about other things in a mental safe please. i don't need that thank you. :HideThePain:
o_O
I insist: there is NO gallery in this game. There is no girl called Lara. This is Babysitter.
Maybe you are mistaking it for the other similar game by the same dev, Babysitters. I don't know because I never played it.
Here is the link to the other game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitters-v0-0-2b-t4bbo.30446/

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was supposed to be released in September, we are now mid October, does anyone have any idea of an approximate date of next release? I really miss this game, this is one of my fav ;)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Ah it's this short, bald character model again. I'm guessing at some point I'll also be seeing the kid with black hair from Man of the House, Big Brother, Dual Family and many others. I'm giving this a try, I had this on Watch for some time and never got around to playing it.

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
Well, the story doesn't seem to advance that much, another scenes with Chris/Jess and the MC in a pub ? Fucking the same girls in the same places over and over ? What about the other characters ? It's a waste.
At least, make the story a little more spicy than the previous updates. Please.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone else want him to focus on babysitters rather than this? it should have wrapped up by now. its gotten really stale.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I think one big update could finish this story off The fact he's slowed down so much tells me he's probably just running out of ideas now.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
I use to really like this game and all its twist and turn and mostly decent gameplay mechanics. Then everyone bailed on it but the fans. Taboo is a master renderer which is what makes the game interesting but the loss of the story teller and the switching to the second game even before the first one was done really hurt it. Hell I know for a fact some of the fans even volunteered to finish the story for him and he never took them up on the offer. The ending so far just feels like stuff happening and the plot is just getting crazier and crazier. I am just worried the ending is going to be mass effect style but instead of getting red blue and green endings we are going to get Black, Silver, and Vanilla endings with nothing separating them than a different guy fucking Christine. Which is fine but I don't know if it will be rushed or not.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes