sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
I use to really like this game and all its twist and turn and mostly decent gameplay mechanics. Then everyone bailed on it but the fans. Taboo is a master renderer which is what makes the game interesting but the loss of the story teller and the switching to the second game even before the first one was done really hurt it. Hell I know for a fact some of the fans even volunteered to finish the story for him and he never took them up on the offer. The ending so far just feels like stuff happening and the plot is just getting crazier and crazier. I am just worried the ending is going to be mass effect style but instead of getting red blue and green endings we are going to get Black, Silver, and Vanilla endings with nothing separating them than a different guy fucking Christine. Which is fine but I don't know if it will be rushed or not.
i would love to see the fans make ntr and non ntr for the game

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i would love to see the fans make ntr and non ntr for the game
I have a mod for the game you could try that includes both, although the NTR currently only includes Robert and Josh. I do plan on adding some for Silver eventually. The original focus of the mod did not include any NTR so the majority of the mod is vanilla but for the last few updates I've been developing both paths and plan to continue that. For now I'm still focusing on adding extra content in the early to middle part of the game but I do have a few ideas for things to do after the Yacht.

In most cases I'm adding extra content rather than replacing existing content but there are a few exceptions. For instance the day 10 hot tub scene I heavily rearranged the truth or dare game to include most of the original content but expanded it to include a lot of extra scenes of my own from the middle to the end. This is where my NTR scenes for Robert are.

Most of the assets I'm using are either a close or exact match to the base game but there are a few exceptions where I couldn't find assets or couldn't figure out what he was using and just picked something else instead. For instance I couldn't find the asset for MC's hot tub until after I had already done my event so I used a different one.

Link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-9a-khumak.18347/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All these latest updates got me thinking what the hells is going on with this now? it was originally supposed to be out at the end of September and we are now pretty much halfway through October such a shame this game has started to follow this trend as of late :sleep:

Reactions: TheFinder

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
All these latest updates got me thinking what the hells is going on with this now? it was originally supposed to be out at the end of September and we are now pretty much halfway through October such a shame this game has started to follow this trend as of late :sleep:
Am thinking maybe a few more days or end of month even know am a patron Hurd nothing but I will look again

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Doesn't want to give an exact date because he is not 100% sure looks like more patience is required with this one.

Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
doing two games at once
I'd say so but I'm thinking with this update it will be that extra workload with the NTR routes coming to an end perhaps that's the hold up should be more straight forward now that we will have just the one main route.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I'd say so but I'm thinking with this update it will be that extra workload with the NTR routes coming to an end perhaps that's the hold up should be more straight forward now that we will have just the one main route.
looking forward to the update tho ntr is decent conent but I felt like it messed up story with silver wife if mc agree to help her good job I got normal main route aswell as ntr saves lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Better be.This game is almost on my list of the games that I should stop supporting.Man almost all are NTR/The Tyrant,The Adventurous Couple,Culture Shock/ or are the games for which the dev is clearly tired or delaying because is making a second game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Better be.This game is almost on my list of the games that I should stop supporting.Man almost all are NTR/The Tyrant,The Adventurous Couple,Culture Shock/ or are the games for which the dev is clearly tired or delaying because is making a second game.
I think making a second game at the same time could be a good idea but it depends on the reason. If it's because he's burned out on the first game and wants a break working on something fresh then I think alternating between games could be good both for him and his fans. He gets his break, they get continued content rather than yet another abandoned game.

I think I remember hearing that he was doing it because he could render faster than his writer could produce content though. That sounds reasonable at first glance, except that I think he's using the same writer for both games. So if that's the case he's just going to have the same roadblock in both games, lots of renders and no dialog to go with them. The only real solution there is to either get a 2nd writer or produce updates that are heavy on animations and light on content. Seems like he's been going with the 2nd option lately, at least in Babysitter. I haven't tried the other game in awhile, I wasn't that interested in the initial version of that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think making a second game at the same time could be a good idea but it depends on the reason. If it's because he's burned out on the first game and wants a break working on something fresh then I think alternating between games could be good both for him and his fans. He gets his break, they get continued content rather than yet another abandoned game.

I think I remember hearing that he was doing it because he could render faster than his writer could produce content though. That sounds reasonable at first glance, except that I think he's using the same writer for both games. So if that's the case he's just going to have the same roadblock in both games, lots of renders and no dialog to go with them. The only real solution there is to either get a 2nd writer or produce updates that are heavy on animations and light on content. Seems like he's been going with the 2nd option lately, at least in Babysitter. I haven't tried the other game in awhile, I wasn't that interested in the initial version of that.
The problem is that with the exception of Mr.Dots all that have started a second game long before the first one is done,have delaying even more the release of the updates.We saw it with Babysitter/Babysitters,Echoes of Lust/Mia.We now see it with F.I.L.F. and Altered whatever was the name.Au-Pair Innocence and Lost in Temptation even lead to both game being abandoned.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes