jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Wonder if the dev will take reference to the babysitter storyline at one point. If the MC in Babysitter chooses a relationship with Jess (with or without Christine) and I assume she is single again in the sequel game (so we can chase after her in Babysitters, as well) things obviously did not work out for her in Babysitter. Wonder if we will learn why.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jess in babysitters is just a side-girl I think. The main girls are the babysitter, the wife and the daughter.

and I think babysitters is before babysitter. Jess is in college in that game, she isn't in this one.

Reactions: johnelros

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
no it is after, remember he bought the house from a convicted arms dealer?? sure it refers to Mr Silver. So surely babysitters is after babysitter.
So, why would Jess go to college after the events of babysitter? The games dont have anything to do with each other besides Jess being in them both (due to fan request I think).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jess never went to college before the events in Babysitter as far as we know. Chris and she were schoolmates, then she moved to the city with her family and all we know is that she set up her patreon gig .
I think that somewhere in the story we are told that she is maybe 1 o 2 years older than Chris, not sure if my memory serves me right, but at no time during the game is it mentioned that she dropped out of college, whether she is 18 or 20.

It could have happened in the new game though, I can't tell because I've never even played Babysitters.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Jess in babysitters is just a side-girl I think. The main girls are the babysitter, the wife and the daughter.
Well, the other game is called Babysitters (plural). So that may indicate there is a possibility for more than 1 girl babysitting MC's kid. Maybe Jess needs some cash again? ;)

Sep 21, 2017
There's no Lara or image gallery in Babysitter, so I think you got both games mixed up. Not that I blame you.
then who is that girl in the gallery (the last two) and how do you get them? please answer the question I don't care whether she's that ugly fart woman from bates motel or that witch from long live the princess as long as I can get the last two entries...keep the comments about other things in a mental safe please. i don't need that thank you. :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes