Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel it went quite downhill when Babysitters was announced and released. Why couldn't they be like EvaKiss and focus on one game and making it the best it can be, instead of splitting the time and effort between two games.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is that sarcasm? Cause that's effectively what this dev has been doing for well over a year. Only a few times in all that has it been released on the first promise thereof. It's why this dev has lost half of the support on patreon that once existed for it. It's kind of sad really considering how good it is.
Of course, the only thing that helps this dev is actually getting the updates out I think we have had about 2-3 this year and two with the other babysitter game, compared to that big fat 0 of Milfy.

Reactions: TheFinder

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
back then he said he would've had no problems with 2 games, because the slow part of the process was creating the story

now of course things happen even slower

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
To be honest I hope this game will be finished soon, not because I don't like it (I do like it a lot actually) but because it feels like the dev doesn't really care about it anymore (same as Milfy City like others said), so the best thing would be to do a few more good updates to give this story proper and well done endings and then move on.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Robert should either have the option of being disabled or removed forcibly by MC. His very presence is irritating and while I normally don't like to have to look at a walkthrough first time through a game, not wanting him to mess with the girls is forcing me to. Fuck the POS.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Robert should either have the option of being disabled or removed forcibly by MC. His very presence is irritating and while I normally don't like to have to look at a walkthrough first time through a game, not wanting him to mess with the girls is forcing me to. Fuck the POS.
:LOL: You ain't the only one and hopefully, with his route ending in this upcoming update, it is the last we see of him. Yeah, this is the only game I've ever used a WT for as well luckily for us we haven't needed it in the latest updates.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
To be better than the worst is not good... ;)

The main problem here is honesty...
I don't think honesty is the problem here. We all knew that developing two games at the same time would mean a significant delay on both games update releases. And things were already complicated before working on the second game, because the first game had many different paths to be addressed in each update.
I believe the real problem here is: Too much work for too few workers.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I don't think honesty is the problem here. We all knew that developing two games at the same time would mean a significant delay on both games update releases. And things were already complicated before working on the second game, because the first game had many different paths to be addressed in each update.
I agree, just want to add that the EXTRA work was self-inflicted. Nobody asked for a second game, and if you know you already have problems meeting the deadlines you yourself have set & communicated, I wonder why the dev added the extra stress for himself?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Is that sarcasm? Cause that's effectively what this dev has been doing for well over a year. Only a few times in all that has it been released on the first promise thereof. It's why this dev has lost half of the support on patreon that once existed for it. It's kind of sad really considering how good it is.
Not how good it is, but how good it was … a long time ago !

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I agree, just want to add that the EXTRA work was self-inflicted. Nobody asked for a second game, and if you know you already have problems meeting the deadlines you yourself have set & communicated, I wonder why the dev added the extra stress for himself?
You're absolutely right! But I guess I understand the devs motives, they didn't want a gap in the money influx. With one game ending they needed a new source of interest for their patrons to keep supporting them when the old game was finished. But of course this solution has terrible side effects.

Sep 24, 2017
To much work is the real reason, as I said already in a few post too.
But I never read that T4bbo said is was a fault to start a second game, TBH he wanted to drop Babysitter and only develope Babysitters. Why didn't he say that 2 games are to much? Why did he start a second game instead of finishing this? At the beginning Burt was guilty for every delay... now he is more creative...
I remember times where T4bbo was alone and devlivered on time... now with a team the updates needs longer... maybe he can't manage a team? Not everybody is a good boss...

So yes it would be nice if he would stop to find exuses and say the truth!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why didn't he say that 2 games are to much?
Probably wary of any backlash or the I told you so crowd that has told the dev that he is doing too much some people are just stubborn like that and think they can do everything and then often realize how big the task is and don't want to take a step back for their pride to take a hit.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
bloody hell, could you people please start another thread where you all can have a ball, complaining and crying over delayed updates?? just be glad that he is still working on it, who gives a shit if the updates are delayed. I love this one and better late then never or with crappy fast content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where else than the game thread can we talk about the game? now no one is forcing you to read about complaints keep in mind it was supposed to be out in September :p

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Not much about the game in this thread nowadays, only about dev. Thats what i was trying to say.......can we please go back to the content of the game and discuss that. much more interesting.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes