armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're absolutely right! But I guess I understand the devs motives, they didn't want a gap in the money influx. With one game ending they needed a new source of interest for their patrons to keep supporting them when the old game was finished. But of course this solution has terrible side effects.
That will make sense if the games was ending in 2-3 updates,but that was not the case when they annonce Babysitters.
You simply should not start a new game if the old one will need an year or even more before is finished.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
That will make sense if the games was ending in 2-3 updates,but that was not the case when they annonce Babysitters.
You simply should not start a new game if the old one will need an year or even more before is finished.
Maybe they planned to finish the old game in a couple of updates, but the new game didn't attract as much attention as expected, and they don't want their income to drop, so they decided to extend the life of the old one. (fingers crossed)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qvg84630

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe they planned to finish the old game in a couple of updates, but the new game didn't attract as much attention as expected, and they don't want their income to drop, so they decided to extend the life of the old one. (fingers crossed)
Nah.There is simply no way that even before that they are realy thinking that Babysitter can be finished in 2-3 updates.
Unless we are talking for ending like Milf's Villa.Or BB.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Nah.There is simply no way that even before that they are realy thinking that Babysitter can be finished in 2-3 updates.
Unless we are talking for ending like Milf's Villa.Or BB.
There are all indications that was the case, they were releasing half-baked updates, trying to quickly tie the loose ends, and players complained, demanding a proper ending for each path. They even made a poll about players interest in the old game. And hopefully they decided to keep Babysitter alive.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are all indications that was the case, they were releasing half-baked updates, trying to quickly tie the loose ends, and players complained, demanding a proper ending for each path. They even made a poll about players interest in the old game. And hopefully they decided to keep Babysitter alive.
Yeah on their page both games should have an update this month.No way for that.After all we should get 2 endings for Babysitter,not to mention all other routes that will also have content.Unless they already scratch Babysitter and are working on Babysitters.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah on their page both games should have an update this month.No way for that.After all we should get 2 endings for Babysitter,not to mention all other routes that will also have content.Unless they already scratch Babysitter and are working on Babysitters.
Hey I understand the apprehension, there is a lot of questionable shit going on with Dev's. these days. I will give T4bbo the benefit of the doubt for now. There are a handful of Dev's successfully doing two stories at a time ( Mr. Dots comes to mind) and T4bbo puts out quality work so let's see where this goes. You know that it takes a while to build enough volume in a storyline to actually hook you in. I can see where starting now with Babysitters may be efficacious in building a story now instead of finishing Babysitter and attempt to start from scratch with a new project. This way his patreon base remains and maybe even increases. Or he can shoot himself in the foot and it will all come crashing down... It remains to be seen.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey I understand the apprehension, there is a lot of questionable shit going on with Dev's. these days. I will give T4bbo the benefit of the doubt for now. There are a handful of Dev's successfully doing two stories at a time ( Mr. Dots comes to mind) and T4bbo puts out quality work so let's see where this goes. You know that it takes a while to build enough volume in a storyline to actually hook you in. I can see where starting now with Babysitters may be efficacious in building a story now instead of finishing Babysitter and attempt to start from scratch with a new project. This way his patreon base remains and maybe even increases. Or he can shoot himself in the foot and it will all come crashing down... It remains to be seen.
Actualy they lost half of the patrons.One year ago it was more than 12 000$ per month,now they are less than 6 000$

Reactions: TheFinder

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think that the problems with the writers messed up their schedule, work flow, and maybe work morale even.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
October 8th and still no word from the Devs, what a silly operation. Oops, sorry, baby-ears doesn't want to hear criticism on a VN that has had 1, short, update in 5 months. It's hilarious to see people defending this to the bone. This is nothing different than Milfy City.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes there is a big diiference, i like the storylines in this one a lot better.
I liked it up until the yacht the game just hasn't felt the same since then. However, the new babysitter game is promising hopefully it stays that way and doesn't take any risks again.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I liked it up until the yacht the game just hasn't felt the same since then. However, the new babysitter game is promising hopefully it stays that way and doesn't take any risks again.
Can we make a guess about the name of the third game?
The Babysitter.Wasn't there a horror movie with that name?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we make a guess about the name of the third game?
The Babysitter.Wasn't there a horror movie with that name?
And just like the game, there have been a few different versions of those as well although we haven't actually encountered any crazy ladies yet maybe the MC sister will turn up and find out about him and Christine :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, i'd just said that babysitter was my first in this sort games ... and without the proof of the scenarii i'll probably not with you at this time ... i'd like all the character in it, probably jess a little more for her temper lol ...
For the second game now i know that it delete the first one (for me on android at least) and for tested it i will have the head of that silverbullet for it, probably a complot
Ok sorry for my English and the delire hihihi

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
October 8th and still no word from the Devs, what a silly operation. Oops, sorry, baby-ears doesn't want to hear criticism on a VN that has had 1, short, update in 5 months. It's hilarious to see people defending this to the bone. This is nothing different than Milfy City.
I hope this long silence means hard working.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes