Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The dev is mocking his patrons every month.. its really interesting..
Of course, it seems to be the same old story at the minute but with that said at least the dev gets the updates out eventually the same can't be said for some others.

Reactions: arms99

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
"MONEY" makes patreon developer lazy now a days or they take a break and make excuses like "health problems" LOL. thank god Mrdots, drpinkcake, phillygames, chekkygimp are not like this kind a dev. props to this people.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"MONEY" makes patreon developer lazy now a days or they take a break and make excuses like "health problems" LOL. thank god Mrdots, drpinkcake, phillygames, chekkygimp are not like this kind a dev. props to this people.
Not sure that's the case here I mean you could be right but I think the problem with some devs is when they make that second game while they are still making another.

Reactions: TheFinder

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
Not sure that's the case here I mean you could be right but I think the problem with some devs is when they make that second game while they are still making another.
Not by this Dev. I was last year Foxxy Club Member and the delays start Sep/Okt 2018, first a few days later a Month and now with two games…. :( . I'm no more a Patreon since Januar and i'm glad because the delays are annoying

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not by this Dev. I was last year Foxxy Club Member and the delays start Sep/Okt 2018, first a few days later a Month and now with two games…. :( . I'm no more a Patreon since Januar and i'm glad because the delays are annoying
Was this when the yacht update came out? I didn't get into the game till later on so missed all that but I hear the yacht was probably the catalyst for all this.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Was this when the yacht update came out? I didn't get into the game till later on so missed all that but I hear the yacht was probably the catalyst for all this.
Yes,the yacht thing continue for almost 8 months-pretty annoying,that nothing realy was revealed after all.
After so much hype-the content was underwhelming

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes,the yacht thing continue for almost 8 months-pretty annoying,that nothing realy was revealed after all.
After so much hype-the content was underwhelming
A few good scenes with the girls but nothing outstanding, I think the best part was our favourite dream scene with the Shark :LOL:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The dev here would have to delay every month to get to Milfy City levels of delays :p
Is that sarcasm? Cause that's effectively what this dev has been doing for well over a year. Only a few times in all that has it been released on the first promise thereof. It's why this dev has lost half of the support on patreon that once existed for it. It's kind of sad really considering how good it is.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes