armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Planned release times:
Babysitter version 0.2.0: September 2019
And to think that the game was suppose to be done months ago.
I wonder when we will start to get the endings for the game.Continuing with 4 routes is way too much.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No date this time I think the last few updates were pretty much a last-minute thing at the end of the month.

Reactions: bobbo69

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture1.jpg

Somebody likes Paris!

We keep working simultaneously on our old game Babysitter.

There is planned a lot of content for this version. And yes, you will finally see endings for two NTR routes.

T4bbo & Team

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 406338

Somebody likes Paris!

We keep working simultaneously on our old game Babysitter.

There is planned a lot of content for this version. And yes, you will finally see endings for two NTR routes.

T4bbo & Team
We have expected it to happen.After all in last update Christine pretty much kill the MC with intentionaly failing the mission.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty much forced threesome with uncle kinda killed NTR routes for me killing Christine's consistency as a character so I don't bother that much. Still, it was one of the best games at some point and I hope Babysitters will have similiar (but improved) approach with NTR. Plot in this one became a bit too heavy which altered that lighthearthed vibe game had at the start.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So if the NTR routes are ending how far will the non NTR route go? or is this just to lighten the routes because of the other game?

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
As I've said before, for the NTR endings I hope we get like Japanese hentai "bed endings" and we get extended scenes where Silver comes home from work and Jess is waiting to 'serve him' in a French maid outfit.

Reactions: Kadaro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As I've said before, for the NTR endings I hope we get like Japanese hentai "bed endings" and we get extended scenes where Silver comes home from work and Jess is waiting to 'serve him' in a French maid outfit.
Actualy if we realy go japanese style,the ending will be Christine is drug addict and die from overdose on Robert's ending.
On Silver's ending he is tired from her after several months and throw her on the street.And get younger and even more stupid girl.
Let's be honest,Robert and Silver are definitely not a long term partners.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The two fools that they are will ditch the girls at the first chance of someone better coming along that they can use, although I'd be interested in the MC Sister finding out about everything they might never get any other chances after that encounter :LOL:

Reactions: TheFinder

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Quick question: Can high relationship alone prevent NTR later down the line or is it trigger based?

I.e. Is Picking the correct choice at the correct time (warn about silver, drive her to the business trip etc) vital otherwise it will happen irrespective of the freindship/lust points with MC? (Asking as I'd prefer to play w/o using the WT).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quick question: Can high relationship alone prevent NTR later down the line or is it trigger based?

I.e. Is Picking the correct choice at the correct time (warn about silver, drive her to the business trip etc) vital otherwise it will happen irrespective of the freindship/lust points with MC? (Asking as I'd prefer to play w/o using the WT).
I haven't tried that but I would assume so yes but probably only if you make the choices as well, but if I was you I would use the wt for this one It's the only time I've ever used a wt for these games and it was for this just because there are a few choices you can trip upon.

Reactions: Tumai
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes