Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So if the NTR routes are ending how far will the non NTR route go? or is this just to lighten the routes because of the other game?
They said they would continue with the vanilla routes because their patrons voted for it to be this way after finishing the NTR ones.
So now they will work in both games at the same time until further notice.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They said they would continue with the vanilla routes because their patrons voted for it to be this way after finishing the NTR ones.
So now they will work in both games at the same time until further notice.
Probably for the best to just concentrate on the one route with this, but I'd imagine more effort will go into the other game now anyway and as others have said as long as we don't have another yacht scenario.

Reactions: Mytez and Ragnar

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The past two updates have been pretty much last day of the month we shall see if this one makes it as the 3rd in a row.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
UGH! The latest update was due this month! Is it going to be the last day of the month again or is it dead? )-;

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else think its kinda funny that Sanya meets gets introduced to and hangs out in the jacuzzi with you and your niece early on in the game but later on meets the niece again for the first time on the boat? I can try to tell myself that it's because they met such a long time ago (a few days apparently) that they may have forgotten each other but I think I'd be pretty hard pressed to forget someone whom I spent time naked or half naked in a hot tub with. :p
They were in cover while they are at boat.

Reactions: Lexkar83

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone else think its kinda funny that Sanya meets gets introduced to and hangs out in the jacuzzi with you and your niece early on in the game but later on meets the niece again for the first time on the boat? I can try to tell myself that it's because they met such a long time ago (a few days apparently) that they may have forgotten each other but I think I'd be pretty hard pressed to forget someone whom I spent time naked or half naked in a hot tub with. :p
This could be why you are confused. You must have missed a lot of dialogue in crucial portions of the narative or misunderstood plot twists to be making statements such as your last comment. If you are just looking for eye candy, or skimming through text to get to the juicy parts, don't take umbridge at this missive because you can't grasp the context

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's the hold up this time? pretty disappointing just hope this dev is not turning into another certain dev with his delays :cautious:

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes