khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It looks like a couple of the images for day 15 got messed up somehow. I'm getting errors about Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg and Day15_AfterYacht_47_output.jpg being missing even though they're in the previous version of the game. You can just copy those images from the previous version and it's fine though. I haven't gotten to the new events yet so can't comment on those.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
started off amazing..yacht bogged it down now its going back to amazing..enjoyed the past couple updates..especially the "two words appearing on screen right THERE!!! knocked up"

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have to admit apart from Chris and Jess and perhaps Sonia, I don't even want to knock up any of the other ladies or have more then casual sex from time to time.
Sonia disappeared from my game..declaring for Christine did it i think..lol..i think to get Sonia i had to play an NTR route..but i do not know..Veruca is like Sonia 2.0..spicy Latin looking lovely...if i had my druthers i'd take Sonia..but beggers cant be choosers :p

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hate to be that person but could someone share a NTR and a normal route save if possible?

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have to admit apart from Chris and Jess and perhaps Sonia, I don't even want to knock up any of the other ladies or have more then casual sex from time to time.
Talking about Sonia, what happened to her?
I haven't seen her since the boat scenes a few updates ago.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Sonia disappeared from my game..declaring for Christine did it i think..lol..i think to get Sonia i had to play an NTR route..but i do not know..Veruca is like Sonia 2.0..spicy Latin looking lovely...if i had my druthers i'd take Sonia..but beggers cant be choosers :p
So Sonia is still in the ntr routes?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
same..my assumption is she's gone cause i didnt do NTR stuff...figured she was my dame if i let Christine be tossed around as a dicksleeve

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Yeah, it's almost as if she has been forgotten, even though there were hints in the harem route that it would be possible to have her and Chris doing something together as well.

IDK Veruca seems more like Italian or Romanian or something like that. More latin than latina. ;)

Reactions: ShadedWilderness
Dec 29, 2018
Wow. That was the most bipolar update I've ever played. It starts out quite promising, kept getting better and better, but then suddenly turned into a festering pile of worm ridden dogshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This feels like it was nothing more than a hasty attempt to wrap up the game as quickly as possible, which was pretty much my biggest fear for the update.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes