DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how you see it in your game, but in mine the MC is not a sexual predator looking for pussy, any pussy, he is a guy who happened to fall in love with his niece, who happened to be in love with him, and they had to manage this taboo situation, but both want an exclusive relationship! :)
What? How does that make my mc a Sexual Predator now? You went all the way left. I didn't even sleep with jess in my playthrough, only Sonya and chris with the boss daughter being a one time thing.

You don't even start off in love with Christine in the first place. You're moving your MC towards wanting to sleep with Christine who's your Niece btw. From your point of view that doesn't make you a sexual predator "craving" for pussy from a younger character but me sleeping with her and Sonya does in your eyes? Wow that logic :sneaky:. It's ight though different strokes for different folks i guess :ROFLMAO:.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I believe in exclusive relationship
Have you played Melody? You can do exclusive relationships in that one. I did Becca my first play through because I just :love: :love: :love: that hot sexy nerdy girl, she is deeeelicious! But now my 2nd play through Im going for Melody since she is really nice and beautiful.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Do you have unRen if not you should download it and enable the console. I look at the variable viewer in Dev console to figure out which variables to change to make it happen. That is what I used to get the Silver/Christine scene that way I didnt have to play thorough the whole ntr route since Im not a fan of it.
Yes, I used unRen to see all the renders, that's how I realized there was THAT scene in the game, so I played it like mad trying to find it, without success, until someone told us here on the forum it happened in Silver's NTR route, and I finally found it in game. I skipped a lot of the game in that route. Your method is undoubtedly better!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What? How does that make my mc a Sexual Predator now? You went all the way left. I didn't even sleep with jess in my playthrough, only Sonya and chris with the boss daughter being a one time thing.

You don't even start off in love with Christine in the first place. You're moving your MC towards wanting to sleep with Christine who's your Niece btw. From your point of view that doesn't make you a sexual predator "craving" for pussy from a younger character but me sleeping with her and Sonya does in your eyes? Wow that logic :sneaky:. It's ight though different strokes for different folks i guess :ROFLMAO:.
I didn't say your MC was a sexual predator, I said I didn't know how you played your game, he could be a sexual predator wanting to bang all female characters in the game, what I said was that mine was not like that. In my game he was in love with her from the beginning. Therefore any other character interfering with their relationship is a hindrance.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Have you played Melody? You can do exclusive relationships in that one. I did Becca my first play through because I just :love: :love: :love: that hot sexy nerdy girl, she is deeeelicious! But now my 2nd play through Im going for Melody since she is really nice and beautiful.
Yes, I played Melody and in an exclusive relationship too! I don't enjoy Melody as much as I could because I like 'Dating My Daughter' better, and Melody is the reason I have to wait so much for DMD updates, I suppose it created a kind of a grudge in me against it. I'm sure I'll be able to eventually enjoy Melody to the fullest extent.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, I used unRen to see all the renders, that's how I realized there was THAT scene in the game, so I played it like mad trying to find it, without success, until someone told us here on the forum it happened in Silver's NTR route, and I finally found it in game. I skipped a lot of the game in that route. Your method is undoubtedly better!
In that case did you happen to figure out how to get the scene in the movie theater? I tried raising the girls horny and friend levels but still nothing happened so Im not sure what triggers it and I haven't seen any variables that look like they have to do with the movie theater.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
In that case did you happen to figure out how to get the scene in the movie theater? I tried raising the girls horny and friend levels but still nothing happened so Im not sure what triggers it and I haven't seen any variables that look like they have to do with the movie theater.
What scene are you referring to? The foreplay scene or the bathroom sex scene? (I only played the Christine only route, so I don't know about NTR scenes)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't say your MC was a sexual predator, I said I didn't know how you played your game, he could be a sexual predator wanting to bang all female characters in the game, what I said was that mine was not like that. In my game he was in love with her from the beginning. Therefore any other character interfering with their relationship is a hindrance.
I guess. Your reply just came off implying it that way though. No harm done (y).

Reactions: Dolphin3000

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I bet the updates were getting longer, taking more time for devs to produce them. But shorter in content for each separate route. That's why a prefer a game with about two romanceable characters without further routes. The more romanceable characters and the more routes available, the less content will be present for each of them in newer updates.

I hope now that the NTR routes are out of the way devs give us more content for the original story: The uncle and his niece. I also hope they don't think the story is over and nothing more can happen between them, because it is precisely the opposite, lots of lewd stuff can happen at this stage in the story; all those things the MC tried to do in the beginning of the game, such as fondle Christine in her sleep, feel her body during a massage, could be done now without the risk of a bad outcome. And lots of other situations could happen too! :p

I hope Christine's mother visitation is a stop and go kind of visit. I cannot stand more hindrance to the main characters fun. :mad:
Unless the MC had a relationship with his nieces mother (that would be a twist. Especially if that was the reason for the fall out)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure I've followed the Robert path to a tee but the theater scene just isn't triggering for me. Not really sure why, everything is lined up perfectly., Silver and MC routes are working. Anyone got a save before that they can share?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Unless the MC had a relationship with his nieces mother (that would be a twist. Especially if that was the reason for the fall out)
That's been a long standing theory, only thing in the way of a Daddy/Daughter revelation is that there's no way to re-purpose such a thing into the non-incest version of the game. There hasn't been any exclusive scenes/content as far as I know for the incest version, rel-restore file only changes the words. May be considered more trouble than it is worth, even if it was in the plans at an early point.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yes, for those who play it in a non exclusive relationship with Christine, more female characters in the game may become more fun, So Christine's mother could be a plus. But for me, and those who play it in an exclusive relationship with Christine, her mother appearing in their house can be an obstacle to their fun, and a big minus for the game at this point of the story.
An attempt to reveal a prior romantic involvement between the MC and his sister at this point in the story, would be out of place from my point of view.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think they'll add more romance options this late or major plot twists. I think the mom coming over will just be MC/Chris explaining that they are a couple. That needs to be done if MC/Chris actually want to be together, the mom will need to know eventually. If you are with Chris + Jess, that will need to be explained too (as it appears Jess wants to be with MC too).

Reactions: -JuNioR-

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
For a person who follows the romantic path in this game I am quite pleased with this update. The bond between the MC and Christine felt really strong this time. In fact, stronger than ever. And the complete absence of that fuckface Silver was a breath of fresh air. Even Monica's phone call didn't manage to ruin the overall pleasure.

Reactions: frozenfeet

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys I am trying to download the newest version and the Mega link seems to be broken for the windows version. Is anyone else having this issue ?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys I am trying to download the newest version and the Mega link seems to be broken for the windows version. Is anyone else having this issue ?
Downloaded from the Nopy link, and it won't unzip, so I'm trying from the Racaty link, but that one looks like it's going to take a couple years to actually download, I think I'll try the Uploadhaven link next.

Updated: Uploadhaven works.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes