trigun61

May 19, 2017
Ending the game with a happy relationship between MC and Jess would be illogical for story reasons. In game she several times says loves Chris and just likes to fuck MC.
Currently, this is only possible on NTR routes, which requires putting Chris in paws of Silver/Robert :(
Taking her on a last date doesn't make her fall in love with MC (in three endings I've seen) ..
Yeah but she's also expressed that she might be falling for the MC, given the whole "where do we stand" speech to herself while hungover, and how MC says he wants more with her on the Robert/Silver path with MC seeing Jess, it's just the ending is super abrupt when there could have been way more there with MC shifting focus to Jess and them wanting to be together.

It's not goinng to happen, but personally I'm hoping there's a "leave Christine for Jess" road in the Jess/Christine path.

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
I found a possible bug and reason of confusion for me. There is some dialog that doesn't add up.

View attachment 445008
View attachment 445009

There was no orgy on the yacht to my knowledge (image 1) and sex with Sonja in front of her husband (image 2) is also a no. So whats going on folks?
I have the feel there are other happenings wich i did'n find and the story-text from the pics is related to this.
As far as image 2 goes - yes it was possible for the MC to have sex with Sonja in front of her husband (after he has also fucked Julia in front of and with Paul).
It was a more extreme form of the MC helping :) Sonja get her revenge on Paul.
Image 1 occurs the morning after.

Last edited:

karkow

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah but she's also expressed that she might be falling for the MC, given the whole "where do we stand" speech to herself while hungover, and how MC says he wants more with her on the Robert/Silver path with MC seeing Jess, it's just the ending is super abrupt when there could have been way more there with MC shifting focus to Jess and them wanting to be together.

It's not goinng to happen, but personally I'm hoping there's a "leave Christine for Jess" road in the Jess/Christine path.
I would prefer Jess too .. in the game is a more interesting character than Chris, however desire to get her, leads us to choices that hurt Chris,
maybe the authors' assumption is a happy ending in threesome :)
but seriously, this story has no chance of ending type: everyone lived happily ever after ..

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
so how do i use the uncle restoration fix?? if i click on the link its not a file but a text in a webpage not someting i can put in the game folder how do i apply it and where?

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I owe it to myself to stick with this game until all paths are completed, especially since I've invested this much time... but my god, these different paths are horrible. I'll never understand the logic of having women go 0-100 into full blown sluts. It makes no sense. The romantic path with Christine is so boring you almost look forward to playing the NTR path, I'm not a NTR guy whatsoever but the NTR path and scenes were much hotter, there was far more content in the NTR path... yet they all end up the same way with both Jessica and Chris being mindless fuck slut dolls.

I was hoping at least by me pushing Chris towards Silver that I'd have a clear shot at Jess but... NOPE. It's either Christine or nothing, which is a fucking joke. I was hoping that Jess was the actual smart one.. Now I'm just wanting this whole thing to be over with.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Couldn`t agree with you more, this was one of my favorites but now i think i`l leave it alone and mayby look into it when it`s finished. And that is a BIG maybe.
I owe it to myself to stick with this game until all paths are completed, especially since I've invested this much time... but my god, these different paths are horrible. I'll never understand the logic of having women go 0-100 into full blown sluts. It makes no sense. The romantic path with Christine is so boring you almost look forward to playing the NTR path, I'm not a NTR guy whatsoever but the NTR path and scenes were much hotter, there was far more content in the NTR path... yet they all end up the same way with both Jessica and Chris being mindless fuck slut dolls.

I was hoping at least by me pushing Chris towards Silver that I'd have a clear shot at Jess but... NOPE. It's either Christine or nothing, which is a fucking joke. I was hoping that Jess was the actual smart one.. Now I'm just wanting this whole thing to be over with.

Jul 13, 2018
While I agree that the love route was a bit short changed, I think all other routes were done really well.

The bar may be set incredibly high for a lot of you, but a certain reuse of assets, especially this late in the game is not surprising, is it? It's always a trade off and I know you can always expect more (or something else as it is with many people here).

The criticism may be a sign of the emotional investment people have with the characters, which is great, but maybe spare a thought at the realities of developing something like this?

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016

There is an ending where Christine ends up with Silver but you get Jess. Doesn't have much extra content but it is there. You have to stop Silver from blackmailing Jess when you spy on her webcam

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes