Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
Selfmade hotfix:

As far as I could ascertain and read here, there are three bigger bugs present in v0.2.0 wich prevent the player from progressing.
- Three images missing wich where in previous versions there (Day15_AfterYacht_{44|47|70}_output.jpg)
- One misspelled jump command (End{O|o}fDay)

The attached file archive corrects this. Unpack it and move the content to your game folder. Should be something wrong with it - tell.

Have fun.
Day15_AfterYacht_74_output.jpg is also missing. Needed when going the NTR Route.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
If you're still having problems with the missing images-

I copied everything from ..\Babysitter-019b-win\Babysitter-0.1.9b.-win\game\images\backgrounds into the ..\Babysitter-020-win\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\game\images\backgrounds folder. I told Windows to skip the replacing of image files or the RoomButtons folder that are already there and that seemed to do the trick. Basically, I just copied over the image files that are present in 0.19 but missing in 0.20.

I haven't played through all paths yet so I can't be sure that everything was fixed but all of the Ren'Py missing image file errors on the two paths that I tested are gone. I did encounter an issue of one image with a file present that displayed a brown screen without a Ren'Py error and I'm not sure what's up with that. Still though, the update is actually fucking playable now.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
How do you change to the Uncle mode. I thought there was an uncle patch before, but my computer had a meltdown and lost everything.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Day15_AfterYacht_74_output.jpg is also missing. Needed when going the NTR Route.
Thanks for the info. I try'd to look for more missing images, but was blind ... :)
I would have preferred if the images where replaced with something like "please pledge to get more as a demo version" (alongside some eye catcher pic..) instead of removing them to cause bug's. But that's just me.

Keep getting stuck at the laundry with Christine. Is there a fix.
Yes ->>

Updated the hotfix: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2598387

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
My opinion is that Taboo didn't understand the potential of the NTR route. It's very sad cause it was the best part of his game. Let see what he will do with the new game
Call me hopeless romantic but the best part of the game is being with Christine and developing their relationship. The rest is just extra sauce for our fantasies and kinks :BootyTime:

karkow

Sep 25, 2019
My opinion is that Taboo didn't understand the potential of the NTR route. It's very sad cause it was the best part of his game. Let see what he will do with the new game
Call me hopeless romantic but the best part of the game is being with Christine and developing their relationship. The rest is just extra sauce for our fantasies and kinks :BootyTime:
Some people play NTR because there are more scenes ..
however, it is path Chris and Jess that lets you feel the best climate of the game :)
playing NTR we lose 1/3 of story and interaction with girls,
we can choose what we prefer, that's why I like this game ..

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I guess the Mega Link won't be fixed or updated.. well that really sucks. So it looks like I'll just have to skip this one. It's unfortunate considering it looked pretty good.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I guess the Mega Link won't be fixed or updated.. well that really sucks. So it looks like I'll just have to skip this one. It's unfortunate considering it looked pretty good.
NOPY link works almost as well as the Mega links, at least, I've used nearly my full 500mbit connection with nopy, though it can be hit and miss at times.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
hmmm. this game looks good to play now. i have put it in my watch list since i saw this game, but never played. never even try to download. but does this game needs grinding (too much) before a player can advance through the story?

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
hmmm. this game looks good to play now. i have put it in my watch list since i saw this game, but never played. never even try to download. but does this game needs grinding (too much) before a player can advance through the story?
No, no real grinding. events does happen based on points, but those are gained from making choices.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes