VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Both. Check Walkthough.
There are two path one where MC gets NTRed and one where He does the NTR.

okay thank you!! anyway i wonder why fucking a woman by somebody who is not loved by the MC considered as NTR. i thought its only for Wifey or GF. well, never mind. thank you again

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I guess the Mega Link won't be fixed or updated.. well that really sucks. So it looks like I'll just have to skip this one. It's unfortunate considering it looked pretty good.
Personaly, I used NOPY link (always with a VPN active) and it works pretty well. No difference of quality or speed with MEGA.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
How far along are the paths, especially the NTR? The dev seems to be starting a new game. Any word on how this will effect this game?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
How far along are the paths, especially the NTR? The dev seems to be starting a new game. Any word on how this will effect this game?
I guess to "how far along" is subject to personal views.
The short answer is that as of 0.2.0, the NTR paths are officially finished. The only expected changes related to the NTR-paths are possible bugfixes, but there is no guarantee of that.

The non-NTR paths will continue for now.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
I guess to "how far along" is subject to personal views.
The short answer is that as of 0.2.0, the NTR paths are officially finished. The only expected changes related to the NTR-paths are possible bugfixes, but there is no guarantee of that.

The non-NTR paths will continue for now.
OK, thanks. I guess I should elaborate. How far does the action go on the NTR path? Full on, like the main path, or some truncated thing that implies the NTR. Just trying to get a feel for where it stands. Thanks again for answering!

Snowman226

Dec 11, 2018
Okay, I've went through 100+ pages of comments and can't find anything. Does anyone know why you can't enter any passwords or type on Android?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay, I've went through 100+ pages of comments and can't find anything. Does anyone know why you can't enter any passwords or type on Android?
Try installing a different keyboard (like the Google keyboard)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
eveloper/Publisher: T4bbo
For the Developer:
If there is another update you should fix the textures.
The game deserves a better texture because it has a good story and an exemplary amount of good content.
I thought it better to warn before entering another update.
Look at some pictures I'm posting here and see what I mean.
This occurred most in women's textures.

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes