LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Doesn anyone have saves for both the NTR endings?
the only save i had for that one (the Silver path) ends after the boat.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Negative points of this game:
If you give the Protagonist a negative response you get negative points.
If you give a positive answer where the damn Positive points !!!!!
I don't want to cheat in the game to get good points.
If I'm playing the role of a good person I should have credit with Christine, but not the only one who has merit in this game is Silver or Robert.
Why is there a Protagonist in this game if his role serves no purpose !!!
I should have given the lead role here to Christine.
She plays a girl role that knows all of life.
Do not take advice from Mc and Jessica or her mother at the beginning of the game running away from home.
Whatever you try to say to her for safety's sake is for her own sake it detonates you as if you were like her mother.
The game takes no effort to make Christine corrupt, it was already made by the author of the corrupt game.
If you give good advice the damn threat always: I'll move and live with Jessica, I'll move and live with Silver, I'll move and live with Robert, for God's sake I'd said before the game was Great ... sorry i take back what i said is unlikely for anyone who loves being a slave of limited choices .... since mc is a real rubbish in this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pontos negativos deste jogo:
Se você o Protagonista der uma respotas negativa você recebe pontos negativos.
Se você der uma resposta positiva cade os malditos pontos Positivos!!!!!
Eu não quero inserir trapaça no jogo para conseguir pontos positivos.
Se eu estou fazendo um papel de uma pessoa boa deveria ter meritos de credito com Christine, mas não os unicos que tem meritos neste jogo é Silver ou Robert.
Para que existe um Protagonista neste jogo se o papel dele não serve para nada!!!
Deveria ter dado o papel principal de protagonista aqui para Christine.
Éla desempenha um papel de garota que sabe tudo da vida.
Não aceita conselhos do Mc e nem de Jessica e nem da Mãe dela no inico do jogo fugindo de casa.
Tudo que você tenta falar para ela em uma questão de segurança para o proprio bem dela éla te detona como se você fosse como a mãe dela.
O jogo não é preciso esforço algum para deixar Christine corrupta, éla ja foi feita pelo autor do jogo corrupta.
Se você da um bom conselho a maldita ameaça sempre: vou me mudar e morar com Jessica, vou me mudar e morar com Silver, vou me mudar e morar com Robert, pelo amor de deus eu dissera antes que o jogo era Otimo.... desculpe retiro o que eu disse é rasoavel para quem adora ser um escravo de escolhas limitadas.... ja que o Mc é um verdadeiro lixo neste jogo.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If Christine was given the lead role it would of just been the same old same old generic female protagonist type game where you wouldn't have any control and you just watched as you take them around to get molested and raped by every turd in the game.

Only rubbish/turds I see in the game are the silver turd Robturd and Paul looks like he was in a knife fight and lost.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
This game could really use a scene gallery. I hope dev includes it in next updates or maybe someone will make a mod.
I agree with you, a gallery function could be implemented for both photos and small anime movies we have in story. This exists in other Renpy games as an option in main menu. In order to make sense with the gameplay you have gone through, the gallery would have to show you only scenes you have obtain in your path with characters and show also blank areas for those you haven't already seen. It could be a challenge to retry playing doing other choices to get the missing datas. :cool:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Negative points of this game:
If you give the Protagonist a negative response you get negative points.
If you give a positive answer where the damn Positive points !!!!!
I don't want to cheat in the game to get good points.
If I'm playing the role of a good person I should have credit with Christine, but not the only one who has merit in this game is Silver or Robert.
Why is there a Protagonist in this game if his role serves no purpose !!!
I should have given the lead role here to Christine.
She plays a girl role that knows all of life.
Do not take advice from Mc and Jessica or her mother at the beginning of the game running away from home.
Whatever you try to say to her for safety's sake is for her own sake it detonates you as if you were like her mother.
The game takes no effort to make Christine corrupt, it was already made by the author of the corrupt game.
If you give good advice the damn threat always: I'll move and live with Jessica, I'll move and live with Silver, I'll move and live with Robert, for God's sake I'd said before the game was Great ... sorry i take back what i said is unlikely for anyone who loves being a slave of limited choices .... since mc is a real rubbish in this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pontos negativos deste jogo:
Se você o Protagonista der uma respotas negativa você recebe pontos negativos.
Se você der uma resposta positiva cade os malditos pontos Positivos!!!!!
Eu não quero inserir trapaça no jogo para conseguir pontos positivos.
Se eu estou fazendo um papel de uma pessoa boa deveria ter meritos de credito com Christine, mas não os unicos que tem meritos neste jogo é Silver ou Robert.
Para que existe um Protagonista neste jogo se o papel dele não serve para nada!!!
Deveria ter dado o papel principal de protagonista aqui para Christine.
Éla desempenha um papel de garota que sabe tudo da vida.
Não aceita conselhos do Mc e nem de Jessica e nem da Mãe dela no inico do jogo fugindo de casa.
Tudo que você tenta falar para ela em uma questão de segurança para o proprio bem dela éla te detona como se você fosse como a mãe dela.
O jogo não é preciso esforço algum para deixar Christine corrupta, éla ja foi feita pelo autor do jogo corrupta.
Se você da um bom conselho a maldita ameaça sempre: vou me mudar e morar com Jessica, vou me mudar e morar com Silver, vou me mudar e morar com Robert, pelo amor de deus eu dissera antes que o jogo era Otimo.... desculpe retiro o que eu disse é rasoavel para quem adora ser um escravo de escolhas limitadas.... ja que o Mc é um verdadeiro lixo neste jogo.
Look dude, maybe you are right. After all, most games are like that, with limited choices, with drab endings, with horrible systems of corruption. Anyway, this discussion of yours won't take you anywhere, since most games are like this, effortless characters, easy sex, free sex, easy girls... so there's nothing to complain about, most games are like this.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have a save of being at the swinger party with Jessica? I don't wanna go through the hassle of playing through an NTR route.

markyy1987

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a cuckcold animation scene?

Im successful in making christine jealous, but i dont see any cuckold scene in the end with either robert of silver despite following the instructions. Can anyone confirm if there is a cuckold scene? If yes, where and when? Thanks

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes