Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well you've played the game in a way that your MC is pathetic... maybe you enjoy it deep down and you don't know it... cause there are many ways to not let the Robert or Silver get to Christine... and even if that happens you still can take Silver's wife Veruca and make her pregnant...

I'm actually having lot of fun reading comments about people saying there should be ending like this and that... and actually there are those endings implemented in the game... :)

Some hints for NTR endings:
1.) Obviously Corporate/Patreon alias Silver/Robert paths have different endings, but also...
2.) Horny vs Friend points of Christine impacts her attitude towards Silver/Robert...
3.) Threesome with Jessica impacts the endings...
4.) Fact whether you saved Jessica from Silver impacts the endings...
5.) Fact whether you fucked Veruca impacts the endings...

Btw. we have 69 reviews! Number of reviews like all erotic games should have!
The game is great just need to fix certain textures that were a bit strange, I posted today something about this with photos. (y)

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Did Christine cheat on you?
I mean the wlkthrough says cheating on her could be dangerous. But in my playthrought she dont do anything.
Is there a way to trigger that?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
In my play through Jessica is claiming I rejected her over and over again when I don't remember ever doing that. Did I make a mistake somewhere?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
i am bit ? with the gude it show day 1 15. Go to Bedroom and Work on computer
but who room and who computer

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer
Bro never seen a Mc so hard money like this, the game as I said is good, but there should be 2 jobs for him to earn some extra money, poor Christine everything she asks for Uncle here he is forced to deny for lack of money, the system here will give her corruption in the marra for other guys since Uncle can not offer anything good to her !!!!
The girl is sleeping in a hell-like room so hot it's .... she keeps complaining and neither she nor mc has money to buy anything .... Christine's corruption path in this game is 100% right to other men because of Uncle's own support and money. :sneaky:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
war117

You are not looking hard enough then because there IS too a computer in the MC's bedroom he uses it for work and to spy on people. You have to enter the room and then click the arrow to switch the view.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moricano

Or you can just cheat money and I noticed this today is that if you click the calander you will bring up the girls stats and you can increase/decrease their friendship/lust stats as well as increase/decrease the MC's horny points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just noticed Robturd is basically the MC with darker skin.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sweet now I no longer have to worry about the silver turd or Robturd trying to get the girls anymore.

I'm waiting for more content with the niece and Jess and I can't wait till you can put the silver turd Robturd and Paul in prison where they can become someones bitch.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Or you can just cheat money and I noticed this today is that if you click the calander you will bring up the girls stats and you can increase/decrease their friendship/lust stats as well as increase/decrease the MC's horny points.
I had already seen the cheating scheme in the right log above.
Never liked to use trainer or any other type of game fraud, game has to be worth the player's own effort.
But if you look closely, this game is one of the thousands here that will oblige to play the person you like the force for corruption, without money or she gets Robert or Silver in the shit since Mc does not love you. money to spend with her .... do what the way is to draw other girls and lose the love for the subrinha ... :cry::cry:

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes