Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I just was sad not to have a route just for Jessica or Sonya. I did not like Christine, behaves as a teenager, since Jessica is the other way around. Another thing, if you leave Christine with Mr. Silver midway through the game will be game over, there is no option to rescue Christine and there is no option to continue with Jessica or Sonya. Sonya has little content, after the yacht she disappears. I wrote my review about it, the game could be a lot better. I did not like the end, it was very poorly worked, half to the end is a mess.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Could have her regret and be thrown in the street with no choice of where to go
That really wouldn't be much of a surprise I think once Christine was to realize she was just being used by them she'd certainly walk out and most likely try and talk her way back to the MC but that would probably fail as well so she would most likely end up going back to her Mothers.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That really wouldn't be much of a surprise I think once Christine was to realize she was just being used by them she'd certainly walk out and most likely try and talk her way back to the MC but that would probably fail as well so she would most likely end up going back to her Mothers.
She'll only get real for life, only after Silver or Robert fuck her.
Remember the conversation Mc heard inside Silver and Robert's yacht saying he just wanted to have sex with her and nothing else.
Mc thought I forgot my cell phone if I could have recorded this conversation Christina would surely give me reasons for always alerting her.
The problem here is ..... Christina is proud, inexperienced, and everything has to be the way she says !!! Otherwise it gets irritated and the points in relation to it begins to fall.
Let's hope the story takes cool directions from new updates. (y)

im done playing all path except the cuckold route. is there a new scene in cuckold route?
This game has 4 ways to do it.
1- Try to stay with Christina until the end.
Let her stay with Silver.
Let her stay with Robert.
4- Let her stay with Jessica.
To stay with Silver Mc you have to push her always accepting things even against his will.
To stay with Robert Eliminate the option of accepting that she go with you Silver's firm.
For her to stay with Jessica eliminate Silver and Robert by supporting her to work with Jessica.
To stay with Mc Eliminate all the routes of Silver Robert, and Jessica always enhancing him, respecting her, hanging out with her and paying for everything, in this you can even let her have a relationship with moderate Jessica so reinforces her ecstatics.

I just was sad not to have a route just for Jessica or Sonya. I did not like Christine, behaves as a teenager, since Jessica is the other way around. Another thing, if you leave Christine with Mr. Silver midway through the game will be game over, there is no option to rescue Christine and there is no option to continue with Jessica or Sonya. Sonya has little content, after the yacht she disappears. I wrote my review about it, the game could be a lot better. I did not like the end, it was very poorly worked, half to the end is a mess.
To be with Silver Mc you have to push her always accepting things even against his will.
To stay with Robert Eliminate the option of accepting that she go with you Silver's firm.
For her to stay with Jessica eliminate Silver and Robert by supporting her to work with Jessica.
To stay with Mc Eliminate all the routes of Silver Robert, and Jessica always enhancing him, respecting her, hanging out with her and paying for everything, in this you can even let her have a relationship with moderate Jessica so reinforces her ecstatics.
As for Sonya you are right it is eliminated after the yacht.
But how can you stay with Christina and Jessica just accept all of Jessica's terms and support her in everything she will fall in love with you Mc even has a choice of threesome with Jessica, mc, and christina.
You have to go saving and trying different alternatives.
Can you get Veronica Silver's wife and can you get Jessy on the yacht? Jessy is Silver's daughter.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
im done playing all path except the cuckold route. is there a new scene in cuckold route?
Did you found something on the cuck route?
Christine tells many times me she will fuck Silver bec i cheat on her but suddenly when you are with her in your room, i have two options and both ends with her promising loyalty to me.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
She'll only get real for life, only after Silver or Robert fuck her.
Remember the conversation Mc heard inside Silver and Robert's yacht saying he just wanted to have sex with her and nothing else.
Mc thought I forgot my cell phone if I could have recorded this conversation Christina would surely give me reasons for always alerting her.
The problem here is ..... Christina is proud, inexperienced, and everything has to be the way she says !!! Otherwise it gets irritated and the points in relation to it begins to fall.
Let's hope the story takes cool directions from new updates. (y)

To stay with Silver Mc you have to push her always accepting things even against his will.

To be with Silver Mc you have to push her always accepting things even against his will.
As for Sonya you are right it is eliminated after the yacht.
But how can you stay with Christina and Jessica just accept all of Jessica's terms and support her in everything she will fall in love with you Mc even has a choice of threesome with Jessica, mc, and christina.
You have to go saving and trying different alternatives.
Can you get Veronica Silver's wife and can you get Jessy on the yacht? Jessy is Silver's daughter.
I know that, but all this work is not worth the effort. I will not play again, even if new content comes up. Lots of text and a boring point-n-click system. And there aren't many interesting scenes either, some are also boring. I hope successor Babysitters gets better.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I thought my bug might be a few missing files but it seems most of the pictures the game comes with are missing for some reason. My first day playing went without a hitch but now every 3rd photo is missing and crashing the game. Any ideas?
More as the four images shouldn be missing. Would already be reported from others.
Perhaps try to unpack the game again test it. Or if this fails DL it again. Possible your archive is not ok. Besides this i am out of ideas. :cautious:

Would be good if you post your errors if more problems arise.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I know that, but all this work is not worth the effort. I will not play again, even if new content comes up. Lots of text and a boring point-n-click system. And there aren't many interesting scenes either, some are also boring. I hope successor Babysitters gets better.
I'm translating this game from English to Portuguese Script size 3.69mb total lines of dialog from line number 10793 to 77.490 total of 66.697 ..... as you said yourself is too much text for a few scenes.
I am so sick of translating this for 1 week now that I am alone in this script and nothing to finish it.
The game had everything to be a good game but it was poorly thought out and a lot of nonsense.
Example Sonya if she's a McEla employee shouldn't have disappeared from the game any contact should exist.
The most horrible thing I found in this game was that Christina is a very petty and mediocre character, knows nothing about life and things have to be the way she wants .... The author should work on it and make a way for her. she screwed nice in life two way mom not accepting her back and mc doing some media too to teach her a lesson ... after all Mc and her mom played a role here in the game of good people towards her and just broke her face with Christina's total dislike for Mc and Mom ..
The author of the game doesn't even read the things we write and pass them on.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
More as the four images shouldn be missing. Would already be reported from others.
Perhaps try to unpack the game again test it. Or if this fails DL it again. Possible your archive is not ok. Besides this i am out of ideas. :cautious:

Would be good if you post your errors if more problems arise.
Had to download new files, then I took out the save files from the old directory. Extracted the new download to the new directory, and put the save files in there, trouble is saves rewinded me a bit, weird but ok.... it worked. Copy files over the old directory didn't work for me. Had to do the method above.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
why are the NTR scenes actually hotter than the non NTR ones, some of them are great but the first jessica and robert sex scene is better than any between the MC and her

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Puh... hm... Do you mean the pure visual or your psychological perception of the situation? Or both?
Both are connected to personal preference and the subjects subconscious. Focus on "sub-". Means effectively, everybody has his own view on a situation.
Perhaps think some on the reasons why the NTR scenes appeal to you more as the rel. harmless ones. ;) You didn't elaborate on this.

Just a thought I had, is there a Christine/Jessica only route? without main character I mean
There are a number of paths/variations, but this is something not there in the game AFAIK. Though, interesting thought . A path with a complete ménage à trois do we have i think.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are we expecting a part b like usual for this update?
Well less of a workload now for this as the NTR routes have ended and it's just the MC/Christine route not sure what's going on with Jessica maybe she will get something in the next update but it pretty much looks like a straight forward route from now till whenever it ends.

Reactions: -JuNioR-

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help i donwload and play the 0.2.0 and ofc use the walkthrough. But when i arrive at 376 Corporate route
The game give me an error and cant play anymore

The error is this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 72355, in script
File "E:\Z.Download\Giochi\Western\Babysitter [v0.2.0] [T4bbo]\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Z.Download\Giochi\Western\Babysitter [v0.2.0] [T4bbo]\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.0.
Sat Nov 23 06:42:19 2019

Can someone help me? If needed i use windows 10 home. I hope is not that the problem.
Thank you

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes