Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So in reading this it makes it sound like regardless of choices she is either going to go to Robert or Silver. Is that the case???? So no matter what you do, you get left? For one of two dickheads that only want to use her and abuse her. If this is the case then I am no longer caring about this game and will not continue playing it. :(
That's why it's best to keep Christine for yourself I know she is not for everyone but it's better than seeing her with those two fools.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's why it's best to keep Christine for yourself I know she is not for everyone but it's better than seeing her with those two fools.
When I started playing this game almost 2 years ago my MC only had eyes for Chris. Indeed, to me one of the hottest scenes in the game was that ass massage with aftersun lotion after their visit to Foxy club, and all we could see was her ass in tanga, g-string or whatever it is called.
The pinnacle of this game was reached with that karaoke date. It was so well written, so intimate, so sexy and promising.
Since then the story with her went downhill. She proved to be a developmentally delayed teen who on top of that looks less attractive to me with every update. Now I just care about Jess, her progession has been the exact opposite. Yet I still keep Christine close by just so as not to have her do anything with any of those pieces of shit. It's sad if you think about it.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The pinnacle of this game was reached with that karaoke date. It was so well written, so intimate, so sexy and promising.
Since then the story with her went downhill.
I agree that scene was perfect and that was still very early on in the game but even back then the bond between the MC and Christine was strong, it's a shame the game didn't stick to that side of the story and was more interested in causing some drama especially the yacht stuff.
Yet I still keep Christine close by just so as not to have her do anything with any of those pieces of shit. It's sad if you think about it.
Yeah, I get what you mean I'm hoping now that those other routes have ended and it's pretty much just the one route now that we'll see the end of those two and don't have to worry about them interfering in any of the girls lives strictly MC only who gets the girls.

Reactions: Aristos

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So in reading this it makes it sound like regardless of choices she is either going to go to Robert or Silver. Is that the case???? So no matter what you do, you get left? For one of two dickheads that only want to use her and abuse her. If this is the case then I am no longer caring about this game and will not continue playing it
In fact, the purpose of this game is to even corrupt her just to take advantage of her body.
If looking and not getting clever until her friend Jessica is another rogue slut, if she makes fun of her and starts to take her side for sure she will get Christina just to help her there on her Patrons blogger.
You can be with Jessica in the end, too, if Christina stays with Silver or Robert.
I am translating this game from English to Portuguese, bro even the disgust of so much talk that has, I think the author of the game is those who love to talk, and goes writing and forget to put action in the game.
There are more than 45,000 lines of dialogue, I've been at it for over a whole month and it never ends.
I play in this style, I never translate again, Mc here just takes it in the ass, no matter how good he is the author directed that Mc is generally screwed.
If you want to have sex with many women, the good thing would be a way for Mc to be with all of them, but impossible. :coffee::cautious:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Every time I play this game I have to laugh when MC makes eggs and sausage for Christine and she says she wishes it was something more healthy because she is a vegan because I am on the carnivore diet and I have never been healthier.

Also most vegans would say she isn't actually a vegan because she will still eat meat. Look at the comments on vegan youtube channels where they admit to eating animal products. They get a lot of flak for not being a real vegan.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Every time I play this game I have to laugh when MC makes eggs and sausage for Christine and she says she wishes it was something more healthy because she is a vegan because I am on the carnivore diet and I have never been healthier.

Also most vegans would say she isn't actually a vegan because she will still eat meat. Look at the comments on vegan youtube channels where they admit to eating animal products. They get a lot of flak for not being a real vegan.
She's not much of a vegan if she is taking a regular porking from the MC :sneaky::p

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Also I'm using gboard
some versions of renpy on android have on-screen KB issues, using auto-complete seems to work most of the time for me. Try typing what you want, then deleting it, then start typing it again and select it from the auto-complete suggestions.

Reactions: GHQ5T

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
some versions of renpy on android have on-screen KB issues, using auto-complete seems to work most of the time for me. Try typing what you want, then deleting it, then start typing it again and select it from the auto-complete suggestions.
You da Man. That works!!

Reactions: riktor
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes