LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: xenomorph7510

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
This is part of the problem I was trying to explain before. I'm still having these problems. Maybe I'm installing the patch in the wrong folder but I have multiple days where I get errors such as that one.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Ok folks. I added a info about the path/directory location in the post with my bugfix. This should clear the location question.
Next thing:
If you look at the few posts above bug report, it can be noticed which line number error has. Now compare with the image:

Screenshot_20191124_073010.png

Left side is the fixed script from me, right side the original file from the download.

Don't know what version of the game you people use. I heard nothing about another version of v0.2.0 or noticed some update to the opener thread. Or was there?
I tested the fix for sure and it worked. :confused: Without sitting on your shoulders, i cannot say what could be the problem.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ok folks. I added a info about the path/directory location in the post with my bugfix. This should clear the location question.
Next thing:
If you look at the few posts above bug report, it can be noticed which line number error has. Now compare with the image:

View attachment 468971

Left side is the fixed script from me, right side the original file from the download.

Don't know what version of the game you people use. I heard nothing about another version of v0.2.0 or noticed some update to the opener thread. Or was there?
I tested the fix for sure and it worked. :confused: Without sitting on your shoulders, i cannot say what could be the problem.
Line SEVENTY-TWO THOUSAND?

Fuck, someone needs to tell these guys that they're allowed to use more than one file...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Line SEVENTY-TWO THOUSAND?

Fuck, someone needs to tell these guys that they're allowed to use more than one file...
How the heck did you get in my brain? Legilimentic? Snape, get out of my head! o_O

Ok. For real. Just my thought.
There are only pro points IMO for some dividing and ordering in ones project. But no. Not even a logical, simple and for people easy to understand version scheme in most cases. Some obviously not even know webp. If you mention it they think perhabs its some new junk food or what. :HideThePain: Gah.

Nice day.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I may have fixed my problem, but I've been hesitant to think so since I have thought so before. The hotfix helped, but only after I installed to a fresh directory.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
...The hotfix helped, but only after I installed to a fresh directory.
I am not sure if it has something to do with the old rpyc files. Or are there new ones compiled by renpy if the timestamp/checksum doesn't match? Should be.

Possible unpacking the rpa contents and overwriting then with the patch content could be another way to try.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
If you mean copying the hotfix onto the existing directory tried it and it didn't work. I was having the same errors. Only thing that worked was taking the game zip file and creating a new extract directory and then transfering my save games and applying hotfix to new directory.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for the link. As i say in some other thread for two months i had the pc broken. So i miss this fix you made.
Again Thank you i try it tonight when i return at home. Can't wait to try and continue the game^^

Edit 1

I re edit to explain better for other user, that use the fix, but that perhaps they thing that the fix do not work

After you install the fix, if the game give again the error. Try to do the same thing i do.
The first time i install the fix, the game give me the error again. So i think that perhaps roll back a few line work. But nothing also with roll back a few line, the game give me the same error again. So i try to reinstall the game from 0. Install the fix and the incest patch again. And reload the same save file again but... nothing @_@

So i was like... why? I install the fix too. So why? Perhaps i put the fix in the wrong palace? Nothing i putting it in the right palace so what is the problem now?
In the end i try a different thing...

I tried to roll back till a point where i need to do a choice in game. And when I chose again , the game continue without that damn error.
So to let the fix work you need to use an old save file! Do not use the same save file! Because that save is in some way corrupted.

Anyway thank you for the fix.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just finsh this new update right now (I play the Solo Christin love thing)
So i wanna start from the scratch and do an harem playthrough. Do i need to follow always the Corporate route?
Or the other one? If someone can give me some advice is really welcome.

Oh yes... no NTR advice i avoid always ntr content.
Thank you

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys i just finsh this new update right now (I play the Solo Christin love thing)
So i wanna start from the scratch and do an harem playthrough. Do i need to follow always the Corporate route?
Or the other one? If someone can give me some advice is really welcome.

Oh yes... no NTR advice i avoid always ntr content.
Thank you
The Corporate Route is just more focused on Sonya, if you make Christine work with Jessica, you get more Jessica content (weird right? :p). You can have an open relationship with Christine.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really hoping there will be a Jessica route at some point. I always choose her.
I'm pretty sure there will seem like she has taken a bit of a backseat while Christine has had most of the content although with her mother visiting next update might be a bit more of Christine's route.

Switcher

Jul 17, 2019
I may have fixed my problem, but I've been hesitant to think so since I have thought so before. The hotfix helped, but only after I installed to a fresh directory.
To make fix working delete or rename script.rpyc from game folder and start the game. The last save have shifted place a little, but I use previous save and it was working well.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
It could have an option of neglect of Mc with Christina, since she on the way to live with Robert or Silver .... Could have her regret and be thrown in the street with no choice of where to go .. Since Mc has done everything for her and she just leaves his house just because she's a genius and doesn't take any advice from Mother and Mc.
So in reading this it makes it sound like regardless of choices she is either going to go to Robert or Silver. Is that the case???? So no matter what you do, you get left? For one of two dickheads that only want to use her and abuse her. If this is the case then I am no longer caring about this game and will not continue playing it. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes