bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I haven't tried babysitters yet, I'm just anxious for babysitter next update, once it's completed, then I might give it a try ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hmm 29 pages of comments , and May 19 release seems not promising. why split up on two projects)
Because I think this one is coming to an end not sure when though, but splitting between two projects is going to have an effect on how much content each game gets.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Because I think this one is coming to an end not sure when though, but splitting between two projects is going to have an effect on how much content each game gets.
dont understand why split between two game. Babysitters look really cool and perspective. i hope he will finish this one soon and concentrate on Newest.

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
How to get anal with Jessica on yacht , I followed the walkthrough but failed to get it, steps please thanks

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can't wait for the continuation of this game, I really wish he would finish this one before continuing with the new one :(

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How to get anal with Jessica on yacht , I followed the walkthrough but failed to get it, steps please thanks
You have to play with her ass once during low arousal and then again during high arousal before she'll let you put it in her butt.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
dont understand why split between two game. Babysitters look really cool and perspective. i hope he will finish this one soon and concentrate on Newest.
Simple as one game ends the fan base will shift automatically to the new game with established content without suffering income loss. Not a bad way to keep and built people.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looks like the next version is going to be epic.
I just hope the mama becomes part of the Harem somehow.
Just when it was going to be interesting.
Save the drama for your mama rears her ugly head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like the next version is going to be epic.
I just hope the mama becomes part of the Harem somehow.
Just when it was going to be interesting.
Save the drama for your mama rears her ugly head.
That's if she doesn't kill us when she finds out about the MC and Christine if you have taken that path :LOL:

thought this game was done already?
Nope still some more to go it was only the NTR route that ended.

Reactions: Lexkar83
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes