ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's if she doesn't kill us when she finds out about the MC and Christine if you have taken that path :LOL:

Nope still some more to go it was only the NTR route that ended.
Yeah they both can't keep their mouth shut specially Jessica when she's drunk.
Let us hope Robert doesn't remember he told everything to Christine about Silver.
Silver wants to get rid of him asap anyway.
But if he finds out Robert talked to Chrsistine while drunk, then she'll be in danger too.
More save the drama for yo mama in the next version....peace.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That's if she doesn't kill us when she finds out about the MC and Christine if you have taken that path :LOL:

Nope still some more to go it was only the NTR route that ended.
About mama and the twist she is giving?
Earlier in the game it was explained to Christina that there was a situation where he (The MC) was an Adulterer which affected the relationship between he and his sister, but was not elaborated further. Something strange about their relationship and a betrayal took place where he left abruptly, speculating that he slept with his sister. Simply, He truly didn't want to betray his sister's trust anymore than what had already transpired. This could be EPIC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
About mama and the twist she is giving?
Earlier in the game it was explained to Christina that there was a situation where he (The MC) was an Adulterer which affected the relationship between he and his sister, but was not elaborated further. Something strange about their relationship and a betrayal took place where he left abruptly, speculating that he slept with his sister. Simply, He truly didn't want to betray his sister's trust anymore than what had already transpired. This could be EPIC.
Was it that? I thought the sister caught him with someone a married friend of hers or something? it's been so long since I played it but I don't think anything has happened between the MC and the sister.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Was it that? I thought the sister caught him with someone a married friend of hers or something? it's been so long since I played it but I don't think anything has happened between the MC and the sister.
I don't see a trist with a married friend causing the kind of rift that transpired between He and her sister. The explanation is a straw hat to evade the truth as the event was really traumatic. Far beyond what an adulterous relationship would have caused, this severed all contact for years. JMO.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
I'm having an issue on the Android version whenever I have to use the keyboard to type. I type what I need then when I press Go, nothing happens. Anyone have any advice as to how to get around this? I'm stuck on typing the password into Christine's computer.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah they both can't keep their mouth shut specially Jessica when she's drunk.
Let us hope Robert doesn't remember he told everything to Christine about Silver.
Silver wants to get rid of him asap anyway.
But if he finds out Robert talked to Chrsistine while drunk, then she'll be in danger too.
More save the drama for yo mama in the next version....peace.
When did Robert tell Christine about Silver? :unsure: I don't recall ever hearing it, didn't spend much time with Robert, too full of himself, thinks he's king shit

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
Can I have a different ending? Fucking hell. I had the NTR with silver and pretty much everyone's life went south pretty fast at the end. Christine moved back home, jessica stopped talking to mc, silver is hated by his family and christine left him, mc pretty alone and sad about what happened. Any way to salvage this?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Can I have a different ending? Fucking hell. I had the NTR with silver and pretty much everyone's life went south pretty fast at the end. Christine moved back home, jessica stopped talking to mc, silver is hated by his family and christine left him, mc pretty alone and sad about what happened. Any way to salvage this?
How did you messed that up?
Only way that could have happened is you were building her lust higher then anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: loytre

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, don't play the NTR route. The game is pretty much focused on the MC and Christine getting together well that's how it's been so far hopefully Jessica plays more of a role she seems to have taken a backseat from Christine so far.

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know can you end the game with the MH with jessica and christina? I have been able to end it with one or the other but never both. Everything i did this last go round would play out for it to end with both but only seems to end with Christina. Wondering if there is a path that you end the chapter having both girls or possible that is something after the new update guessing?

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
How did you messed that up?
Only way that could have happened is you were building her lust higher then anything else.
No idea. I was just playing. I don't like following the walkthrough. With Christine her friend points are bigger than lust ones. With Jessica the lust ones are indeed more but both are 25+ so idk.

Yeah, don't play the NTR route. The game is pretty much focused on the MC and Christine getting together well that's how it's been so far hopefully Jessica plays more of a role she seems to have taken a backseat from Christine so far.
Thank you. I didn't really decide to play NTR. I just played the game a long time ago, and I didn't follow the walkthrough. There's of scenes in the NTR so I'm assuming you're gonna miss a lot of content if you just stay with Christine.

Reactions: Mormont

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
No idea. I was just playing. I don't like following the walkthrough. With Christine her friend points are bigger than lust ones. With Jessica the lust ones are indeed more but both are 25+ so idk.

Thank you. I didn't really decide to play NTR. I just played the game a long time ago, and I didn't follow the walkthrough. There's of scenes in the NTR so I'm assuming you're gonna miss a lot of content if you just stay with Christine.
there is a guide?
edit, my bad wrong game

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Oh I followed the walkthrough that's why I didn't get that ending.
The walkthrough also warns what happens if you take that path.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You'll miss content but not a lot I actually think Christine has the most content out of all the girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are there any new scenes between christine and silver? Waiting for android version: (
It will be the last scenes with those two if you are on the NTR route as this latest update was an ending for them it's not concentrated on the MC and the girl of his choosing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How much NTR does this contain? I only play games with at least one heavy NTR scene

Games without NTR are crap!!!
Well, it has it's own routes so probably has the same amount as the Vanilla route but as I said the NTR routes have ended in the last update, but I'd advise you use the walkthrough to get the scenes that you want.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
P.S. in the massage scene message Christine lower legs 3 times not 5 and alternate between ass and thighs after preferably go thighs,ass, thighs, ass and that should open up the +3 horny points

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes