Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys, I got an exception I couldn't find an anwer on the thread. I'm missing a background it seems:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg'.

Does someone know why I don't have it ? Where to find it and where to put it ? Please ? :cry:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-v0-2-0-t4bbo.2428/post-2773678
See if that post helps

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
what are the exact causes of christine going to robert though? I ask brcause its hard to see in the walkthtough. even when i went patreon route i still ended up with christine.
also, I'd like to report a few rollback problems. ater in the game when Christine encounters Robert in the laundry and Robert is with one of his side girls, there are several rollback problems. They can safely be ignored but I wanted to point it out just in case.

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
dunno , if it s me , and the way i play , but is this game only one big teaser ?
Day 14 (on the yaught after the fancy) and mc still havent done anything with
one off the females.

yeah yeah a lot of talking and teasing but nothing for real

every choise , ( which i guess could be important )there is i save and try (with save or rolback)
it only give differnt paths

lol i feel betrayed here

edit

after i wrote this i start playing again , and bam there it came
the redhead , silver daughter , the wife and the girlfriend

but still i expected something from the ''goddaughter'' but that is probably given to robert

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
what are the exact causes of christine going to robert though? I ask brcause its hard to see in the walkthtough. even when i went patreon route i still ended up with christine.
also, I'd like to report a few rollback problems. ater in the game when Christine encounters Robert in the laundry and Robert is with one of his side girls, there are several rollback problems. They can safely be ignored but I wanted to point it out just in case.
The post where Mormont answer me just a little higher ; he posted a link to a hotfix. Try it, it should fix the exception :
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-v0-2-0-t4bbo.2428/post-2773678

dunno , if it s me , and the way i play , but is this game only one big teaser ?
Day 14 (on the yaught after the fancy) and mc still havent done anything with
one off the females.

yeah yeah a lot of talking and teasing but nothing for real

every choise , ( which i guess could be important )there is i save and try (with save or rolback)
it only give differnt paths

lol i feel betrayed here
Well, it depends on the score of friendship and hornyness but I think you should had something with at least Jessica.
The choices don't always lead to immediate sex ; but it should. Like the massage, or the yacht

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I would be interested to know, is there a path to have a love relationship/ending with Jessica only?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know if the dev is still working on this or is there other games being worked on as well. Thanks :)

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Been playing through 0.2.0 finally and it was pretty good, but on the Robert NTR route the image Day15_AfterYacht_29_output.jpg is missing, the hotfix linked above didn't fix it, as that apparently fixed 4 different missing files. Anyone got any suggestions?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I would be interested to know, is there a path to have a love relationship/ending with Jessica only?

I haven't done this, but I believe if you have Christine involved with Silver or Robert than you can date just Jessica. Try it and let us know! :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't done this, but I believe if you have Christine involved with Silver or Robert than you can date just Jessica. Try it and let us know! :)
Didn't the game end on that route? I think it's being more focused on the relationship between the MC and Christine.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Planned release times:
Babysitter version 0.2.1: January 2020

According to the devs patreon but we'll see sometimes he has a habit of overunning that release date.
Alot of long time devs have taken to delays sadly :( Its why i am enjoying some of the new comers who deliver month in month out. I dropped this long ago due to all the delays. Thank your for the information and your speedy response much appreciated

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes