Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, I think you are correct. The NTR paths have been or are being wrapped up ... I'm no expert though since I have no interest in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how Jessica's story will go now especially with the upcoming visit of Christines Mom arriving.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Need help at this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndofDay'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 72355, in script
  File "D:\Game\Babysitter-020-win\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Game\Babysitter-020-win\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.0.
Tue Jan 14 07:59:37 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Need help at this

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Game\Babysitter-020-win\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "D:\Game\Babysitter-020-win\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.0.
Tue Jan 14 07:59:37 2020
In the spirit of "teach a man to fish":

Look at the error you posted. See where it says "could not find label 'EndofDay'"? That's the critical error.

So, what you do is go to the top of this page, and type EndofDay into the search box, then hit enter. I bet you'll find what you're looking for!

Jan 10, 2020
hey everyone, so i'm hoping with a game this popular someone can help me out...the incest patch link on the dev's fap-nation page isn't working. when i try 2 drag it either to the main folder w/the ".exe" app in it, or open the "/game" file n put it in there, both ways i get an error message saying "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives"...i've done this plenty of times b4 w/other games from that site, but for some reason this patch isn't working. hell, i can't even open it...when i try opening the file, an error box opens saying "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action", but every other time i've dl'd a patch i could at least open it...please help, thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey everyone, so i'm hoping with a game this popular someone can help me out...the incest patch link on the dev's fap-nation page isn't working. when i try 2 drag it either to the main folder w/the ".exe" app in it, or open the "/game" file n put it in there, both ways i get an error message saying "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives"...i've done this plenty of times b4 w/other games from that site, but for some reason this patch isn't working. hell, i can't even open it...when i try opening the file, an error box opens saying "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action", but every other time i've dl'd a patch i could at least open it...please help, thanks
Have you extracted the patch? Have you extracted the game? It sounds like you're trying to modify an archive, not your filesystem.

Or you could use the "Uncle Restoration" patch linked in the OP.

Jan 10, 2020
Have you extracted the patch? Have you extracted the game? It sounds like you're trying to modify an archive, not your filesystem.

thanks for replying...the game extracts when i click on the .exe application, n i tried both copying it to the clipboard, n then pasting it in either file directory, or adding it to the archived file for the game. but when i right-click on the patch, it doesn't even show the option of extracting it to a location like other files. so there's no way for me to extract the game without starting it, n the patch won't let me extract it at all since it says it doesn't have an app associated with it. n not sure what you mean by modifying the file system. try downloading the current version n patch from the fap-nation site, n try loading it, n you'll see what i mean. unless you have a fix/workaround on how to get the patch into the game, which is what i'm looking for...thanks

p.s. btw, the fan-mod compressed versions of this mentioned here on f95...do they already have the incest patch loaded into the game? didn't wanna mess w/them, since the developer said any non-official version of this could be unstable...thanks again

Jan 10, 2020

is the uncle restoration patch here the same as the incest patch on fap-nation?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks for replying...the game extracts when i click on the .exe application, n i tried both copying it to the clipboard, n then pasting it in either file directory, or adding it to the archived file for the game. but when i right-click on the patch, it doesn't even show the option of extracting it to a location like other files. so there's no way for me to extract the game without starting it, n the patch won't let me extract it at all since it says it doesn't have an app associated with it. n not sure what you mean by modifying the file system. try downloading the current version n patch from the fap-nation site, n try loading it, n you'll see what i mean. unless you have a fix/workaround on how to get the patch into the game, which is what i'm looking for...thanks

p.s. btw, the fan-mod compressed versions of this mentioned here on f95...do they already have the incest patch loaded into the game? didn't wanna mess w/them, since the developer said any non-official version of this could be unstable...thanks again
When you download the game, you should get Babysitter-020-win.zip. Extract that somewhere, and you get a folder with an exe and some other stuff. One of the other things is a folder "game". If the patch ends in .rpy or .rpyc, put it there.

is the uncle restoration patch here the same as the incest patch on fap-nation?
I don't know; I don't do anything on fap-nation.

Jan 10, 2020
When you download the game, you should get Babysitter-020-win.zip. Extract that somewhere, and you get a folder with an exe and some other stuff. One of the other things is a folder "game". If the patch ends in .rpy or .rpyc, put it there.

I don't know; I don't do anything on fap-nation.
hey, so thanks for the suggestion...1st time i've ever tried/done extracting the file manually instead of just clicking the .exe n having it do it for me. so unpacked it to the desktop, opened the /game folder, n put the .rpy file in there. interesting thing i noticed...in the original zipped file, there's no "rel_rest.rpyc" file in the /game folder, but when i extracted it, n opened the /game file then, that rel_rest.rpyc file is there...n the patch is "rel_rest.rpy"...so does that mean the incest patch was already in it, n if so, why wouldn't it show b4 extracting the zip file? n how do i know if the patch worked? thanks, it's appreciated

p.s. any way to get the patch into the zipped /game file b4 extracting it?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey, so thanks for the suggestion...1st time i've ever tried/done extracting the file manually instead of just clicking the .exe n having it do it for me. so unpacked it to the desktop, opened the /game folder, n put the .rpy file in there. interesting thing i noticed...in the original zipped file, there's no "rel_rest.rpyc" file in the /game folder, but when i extracted it, n opened the /game file then, that rel_rest.rpyc file is there...n the patch is "rel_rest.rpy"...so does that mean the incest patch was already in it, n if so, why wouldn't it show b4 extracting the zip file? n how do i know if the patch worked? thanks, it's appreciated

When Ren'Py is run, it creates rpycs from the rpys (if they don't already exist).

You were probably running from the archive before; it's always best to extract instead of run from the archive.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

When Ren'Py is run, it creates rpycs from the rpys (if they don't already exist).

You were probably running from the archive before; it's always best to extract instead of run from the archive.
Yes, it's always best to run a game the only way it actually can work, not the way it never-ever will. :ROFLMAO:

extreme_sadist
Any file you open from inside an archive gets extracted to the folder of temporary files (%TMP% in Windows) separately, without any of the other files in the archive that it needs. It works only for exe files that have everything integrated into that exe file that it needs to run, which is not the case for most "zipped" software packages, games included.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Vincent\Downloads\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "C:\Users\Vincent\Downloads\Babysitter-0.2.0.-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
11 posts before yours is the same question and an answer follows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and heyyoo
Jan 10, 2020
so first lemme say "thank you" to goobdoob n mormont for being both helpful n kind in answering my ?s i posted earlier...kindness, both in cyberspace, n in real life, is in short supply nowadays, so it's refreshing to treat others the way you want to be treated. with that said, ...

1579668867754.png

nothing speaks to my inner geek like a star wars reference in a fapping game...YOU DA MAN!!

Jan 10, 2020
n i'd just like to tell the developer that, playing thru this, the quality is absolutely top-notch...detailed backgrounds, texture rendering, the girls/models are STUNNING (sonya...OMG), fleshed-out storytelling, the ability to pretty much get every sex scene, but what really did it for me in the end? the karaoke scene where the MC sings the matthew sweet song...that brought up memories n feelings i havent felt in a very, very, very long time (n paramore was prime choice also)...so thank you (oh, n journey ROCKS btw!! (reo also :cool: ) )

p.s. to anyone reading this who hasn't seen the matthew sweet videos of "i've been waiting" or "girlfriend", or who don't know what AMV is, or a waifu, just google those videos...you'll be glad you did (i'm speaking to you, all you anime lovers out there (y):sneaky: )

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Good to see those "bi-weekly" game animations are coming out at their regular pace!
Hm, yes. Sometimes it's a little confusing for us humble-borns. Surely it's our fault.
We need to consider most devs live in a different calendrical system. See? Makes totally sense. Easily explained. :whistle:

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes