goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You know, this forum, like all other forum app's in the last 20 years, has a edit function. A pretty advantageous gadget which can do wonders. Like... e.g. it spares users the need to do two posts in 3 minutes. :rolleyes:
CRAZY TALK! :ROFLMAO:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
n i'd just like to tell the developer that, playing thru this, the quality is absolutely top-notch...detailed backgrounds, texture rendering, the girls/models are STUNNING (sonya...OMG), fleshed-out storytelling, the ability to pretty much get every sex scene, but what really did it for me in the end? the karaoke scene where the MC sings the matthew sweet song...that brought up memories n feelings i havent felt in a very, very, very long time (n paramore was prime choice also)...so thank you (oh, n journey ROCKS btw!! (reo also :cool: ) )

p.s. to anyone reading this who hasn't seen the matthew sweet videos of "i've been waiting" or "girlfriend", or who don't know what AMV is, or a waifu, just google those videos...you'll be glad you did (i'm speaking to you, all you anime lovers out there (y):sneaky: )
Yeah, the Karaoke and Date update from many moons ago is still a fan favorite. Had a lot of fun picking out those songs and a lot of good memories too. The Robert date version was probably him at his smoothest too.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
almost forgot...finished this the other day, n can't wait for the next update. since monica's coming to visit, PLEASE hoping uncle corrupts her like he did christine to do mom-dau 3way, then goes to silver's house n does the same thing w/veruca n alyssa. already gonna have chrissy n veruca preggo, would be hot if could knock up monica n alyssa also!!
Dude.. Ntr routes are finished with last update. Both silver and robert got their endings. There won't be ntr anymore. Game is about to end.

Jan 10, 2020
You know, this forum, like all other forum app's in the last 20 years, has a edit function. A pretty advantageous gadget which can do wonders. Like... e.g. it spares users the need to do two posts in 3 minutes. :rolleyes:
well sue me...i'm a newb here, n still figuring out all the options; but i guess if it makes u feel better to pick on the new guy...

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
All ready 3 months since the last release update and would it be take 4 month just to update this game? :unsure:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Jazuzi_01.jpg
SkiVillage01.jpg SkiResort3_Crew.jpg WinterHouse1.jpg WinterHouse3.jpg WinterHouse4.jpg SkiResort2.jpg Sauna1.jpg GasStation01.jpg

Progress Update

Hi, Dear Patrons!

I’ve been very quiet in the last month, so I was thinking you would be interested in the progress we made so far and what our current goals/priorities are.

So let’s get straight to it…

Babysitter:
We’re currently focused on this game and we’ve also been working last month solely on this project. Besides me and Sindel, we involved our previous writer (current proofreader) Burt in setting up the story concept. I hope that more heads and more criticism will result in much more enjoyable and believable story…

Without providing too many spoilers, I’ve shared below some of 12 new and carefully designed environments for upcoming story. You can see what’s going to happen. I think you will look forward to it!

There were also many questions from you regarding whether this game is going to end or not and when it will end. So I will try to put your mind at ease.

Yes, this game is going to end. Previously, I was planning to end game with NTR routes, but there were many voices who wanted to see it prolonged and involvement of Monica.

We listened to it and planned roughly 4 updates to end the game. But going back and forth between new and old game is not efficient so we decided we will fully focus now on old game and end until March 2020 before continuing with a new game.

For newer Patrons: Why I started issuing versions of new game before ending old one is explained

Furthermore, instead of 4 updates, we will make only 2 bigger updates in middle of Feb and March. Makes much more sense from story perspective and sex scenes included.
But back to some spoilers... somewhere in the half of this last update of Babysitters, we will have little game with spinning a bottle (not truth or dare, but truth or drink :D) between MC, Jessica, Christine and Monica. We would like you to include you in process of the making of the game. So, please leave us the questions you would like to main protagonist or any other girl ask each other in comments below. We will choose the best ones and those who fits in the story well with our set of questions.

Babysitters:
Recently I finally found a solution to a bug that has been causing crashes on various android devices. You can find fixed version .
We have also already prepared the script for next version, but we will start rendering once we finish the old game.

PS:
Once the Babysitter will end, we will also change Patreon site and Goals + Tier rewards to better fit the needs of our Patrons and what we think is best and efficient. There are a few insights below…

Example 1:
There were numerous requests lately that some of you would like to pay for renders of your own short story, like comics. I see it as great opportunity for those who don’t want to see Babysitter to end and see some fun stories after. Access to these short stories and ability to submit requests will be available to our top Patrons.
Example 2:
As there is no need to be afraid of NTR content in new game, we really don’t see a big advantage (for time sacrificed) in making step by step walkthrough. Rather, we would like people to discuss, create posts and get engaged to get the certain paths or reactions. We will make just short guide in the beginning of the game what are points about and also provide unlocked library for top patrons.

T4bbo & Team

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
another delay, this guy is really mocking his supporters..
As a fellow supporter i can say you are wrong.
And secondly as someone who does not support the dev you cannot say that especially if the dev is providing updates.

In lack of a better phrase = If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all please.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
As a fellow supporter i can say you are wrong.
And secondly as someone who does not support the dev you cannot say that especially if the dev is providing updates.

In lack of a better phrase = If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all please.
As a past supporter i can say that you are wrong and he is right.
And secondly as someone who did support him for a while , i can complain about delays that he is giving all the time. That's why i stopped my support.

In lack of a better phrase = If you can't handle negative opinions, stay inside of patreon (safe area from all the pirates like you and me like all the members here)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes