aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly out of any Renpy game I have ever played, this game has the most unforgettable characters. I decided to try the NTR route with robert a while back and it was seriously heart breaking and really turned me off from this game for a while. However, I just couldn't keep myself from thinking about it. The characters feel very real, despite the situation and world they find themselves in. Christine really is that one girl in any story that you want to see reach her full potential on her own but still keep her safe from harm. She is the exact girl you want the romance route with, I even found it difficult to take the lust route despite obvious attractions to other female characters just because I felt this need to devote to Christine. In all even if you aren't into NTR and want to avoid it completely, I can at least attest that despite it not being my kink yet still witnessing it as heart breaking as it is, I still want to play this game. I think to me that means this game is seriously impressive and the person who is writing this story knows what they are doing and doing it well with this project. The renders and character designs were also quite perfect. I love christine and Jessica's designs! Love it so far! Keep up the good work on this devs!

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I don't know... i have no hate of the game. Actually i loved it. NTR does bothers me a lot so i played "good uncle and corrupting uncle" routes.
In my eyes Christine character is adorable , her naivety and shyness were very charming. Yes she did appear to have some slutty tendencies but her persona seems to be emanating faithfulness, the way she struggles with her jealousy but still keeping it in check by staying loyal and trying to see (find/fix/) mistakes says a lot about her persona, which i have appreciation for. She was using words "i love y.." "always yours" are really fitting her. I hope to see more of the same.

Jessica on the other hand.. her brain screams "love me!" not "whore me" despite what others seem to want or see in her. She longs for being wanted, belonging to someone and not to be tossed from one to another like rag doll. She is very envious about Christine relationship with her uncle ,on subconscious level and wan't what she has. And she is definitely in love with uncle and Christine, she just cant understand whats happening. Her ending up with Christine and uncle in love triangle only seem right fitting , after a lot of crying and her opening to them and realizing her real desires with help from "uncle" who would bring her to the ground and kinda adopt her (knowing that he is more mature with his thinking and has insight into her feelings and persona) , but seems like he might need some help.. which is where "mom" jumps in..

Mom.. i dont know plans , but i do have feeling that after "taking in" situation and realizing her daughter feelings and knowing that it would simply be devastating if she goes against whats happening , (knowing that she already supported her and accepting when she thought that Christine was lesbian) in fact i think it would be liberating to find out about the "love triangle" and not only lesbian
And as most "emphases on most" mothers do... They HELP.. so . she could be the real game changer for Jessica and help her ground down and make her understand that she can be loved and accepted by uncle and Christine

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Uh... Thats just a link to the compressed version. :cautious: I would nobody torture like this.

Chris_Vader What is wrong with the other links? They're working and are fast. Your fixation on this one service is imo not understandable.

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Really struggling to stay at all interested in this, altogether too much puff keeping track of choices and whatnot. I've filed insurance claims that were less hassle than accessing the Jess anal yacht scene. In the end I gave up and just edited the script to jump to that scene because I couldn't figure out what variable was missing.

Shame, because it has nice renders and a better-than-average story.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
How do you get the NTR ending where it is Jess, Christine and Robert in doing the webcam?
I think you have to reveal yourself to Christine on the yacht, then not intervene to rescue Jess on the camshow ; then accept the job from Veruca. Oh and lavish in the agony of having pushed your beloved niece onto Silver's bullet, but that's a given :D
I think that's the key choices.

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
The best 3D game I've ever played. Enough said. I'd prefer it if some actions like clicking on the freezer or pissing on the toilet weren't there. Everything else perfect for me. Both NTR and Good routes. I also would have liked it even more if the cuckold/open relationship route had been developed with some swinging/DP sex scenes.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Has anyone else received this exception? I think it happens at what is effectively the end of 0.1.9 and totally prevents me from going to 0.2.0 content. There's no option to ignore the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached is the save, too.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes